Week 5: Ensworth-McCallie

BigDave1967

so do the other 4 teams....people have short memories but I certainly remember the hurting Baylor put on Ensworth in 2011 in the regular season too.

McCallie has all the pieces to win out, speed, size, depth and strength.  Its theirs for the taking.  So lets see if they get it done. 

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

so do the other 4 teams....people have short memories but I certainly remember the hurting Baylor put on Ensworth in 2011 in the regular season too.

Wow is the DII blog coming back?   I'm defiantly not saying McCallie is going to win  it. It takes a lot to get to the finish line.  However,  They put 62 on Ensworth!  Did you think you would ever hear that?  Baylor is not close in total team talent, but that doesn't mean they don't win.   

My feeling on d2 is Ensworth is not quite where they have been previous few years but the top 5 have more parity. We will learn a lot this week and I will more than likely drive down to the baylor - mccalie game if it does not rain.

I will leave it to others to debate Ensworth's level compared to other years. What I do know is that this year's McCallie team is the best team that I have seen in D2 this year. And yes, I have seen MBA, BA, FRHS, MUS, etc

They played the best they have played all year against Ensworth. I am not willing to give that to q team who has only played one big game in d2. Ill annoint them if they win out the next 3 weeks.

If you had seen them play in the JP2 game maybe not. Like all things you can take a snapshot of time and make anything out of it. McCallie is good probably good enough to make a run and we will know how good this month because they have baylor - mba and BA on tap.

If they run the table I will agree 100%. I like when the chattanooga teams are good and it's fun to see some parity on d2. Ensworth winning everything has taken a little fun out of it for some and is one of the reasons these boards have dried up.

No way this Ensworth team as good as year before last but still at top of d2 along with others

I will leave it to others to debate Ensworth's level compared to other years. What I do know is that this year's McCallie team is the best team that I have seen in D2 this year. And yes, I have seen MBA, BA, FRHS, MUS, etc

Edited by baylorbigdog1976