Forrest 2A vs Page 4A

ForrestRocket129

Excuses of starters being hurt, that's lame. You're acting like page didn't have any starters out. No one will argue with you because you're never wrong and always right. If one team does something the other does. Like you previously said teapot meet kettle, Forrest players were seen twisting ankles at the bottom of piles from the stands.

You complain about refs? Are you kidding me? Those refs HANDED your great little Forrest team but too bad they couldn't even score with the help from officiating. 😂😂

I bet those page players were just glad to get out of that small town where everyone looks the same and shares the same genes. The fact you're still arguing over this proves you have no hope for your team for the rest of the season to win a game so you come on a website to talk trash after a game was done and over with.

Edited by RocketsCH

8 starters, including starting QB, 2 sr defensive starters, and our fastest back is significant. anyone with football knowledge knows that. 

you have no examples of how the refs favored you guys. mine was "not calling eye gouging"

your handle is dedicated to us. ur acting like a little witch glasshole. you guys won get over it. 

Edited by Buddha14

Excuses of starters being hurt, that's lame. You're acting like page didn't have any starters out. No one will argue with you because you're never wrong and always right. If one team does something the other does. Like you previously said teapot meet kettle, Forrest players were seen twisting ankles at the bottom of piles from the stands.

You complain about refs? Are you kidding me? Those refs HANDED your great little Forrest team but too bad they couldn't even score with the help from officiating. 😂😂

I bet those page players were just glad to get out of that small town where everyone looks the same and shares the same genes. The fact you're still arguing over this proves you have no hope for your team for the rest of the season to win a game so you come on a website to talk trash after a game was done and over with.

good luck to page and the rest of their season.

a 4A school padding its record on 1A and 2A teams. you guys have big balls

Who wouldn't? Playing teams like Forrest are easy wins which proved to be Friday night.

Talking trash before now you're still talking trash after getting beat? When will you grow up and get a life?

Edited by RocketsCH

Who wouldn't? Playing teams like Forrest are easy wins which proved to be Friday night.

Talking trash before now you're still talking trash after getting beat? When will you grow up and get a life?

Alright kid, now you're truly showing your ignorance! Easy? 😂😂😂 Trash? 😂😂😂 The only trash that was talked was y'all talking about an "easy" win & 4 TD victory, which obviously didn't happen. Get back to your pathetic existence and have a nice day.