Forrest 2A vs Page 4A

ForrestRocket129

Well my yard is mowed and I've got a pair of shoes for you. What time will you be here?

Guess all those page fans are letting the scoreboard do the talking.

Atta boy, you beat a 2A team by one point with 8 starters out by the 4th quarter. That's something to be really proud of. Maybe the TSSAA will drop you guys down to 1A so you'll actually ever have a chance of winning something. Good luck to you and Cascade in the battle for not last place in the region.

Atta boy, you beat a 2A team by one point with 8 starters out by the 4th quarter. That's something to be really proud of. Maybe the TSSAA will drop you guys down to 1A so you'll actually ever have a chance of winning something. Good luck to you and Cascade in the battle for not last place in the region.

It's ok you guys played hard and gave it your all 😂😂

Man you must feel great using countless excuses but where were those before the game? Good luck using those for the rest of the season because you will need them. Bunch of cry babies talking trash before and your great rockets couldn't back it up, #6 is the best back? That kid was crying and screaming in their first drive limping off.

Edited by RocketsCH

Man you must feel great using countless excuses but where were those before the game? Good luck using those for the rest of the season because you will need them. Bunch of cry babies talking trash before and your great rockets couldn't back it up, #6 is the best back? That kid was crying and screaming in their first drive limping off.

The butt hurt of not being able to blow us out is amazing!!!! Forrest ran for over 300 yards and #6 had about 250 of them. Not to mention it took your entire team to tackle him every single play! You guys are ridiculous!!!!! How many yards did your back have? We weren't supposed to win that game, yet for the second straight year we take "the mighty Page" to the wire. I guarantee Bonehead won't be scheduling us again anytime soon. Have fun with your average, no playoff season. We'll definitely think about this game as we're making a playoff run. I'm glad to see that Page's overinflated ego has not wavered. Always beating their chest yet can't compete in your own region. Classless doesn't even begin to describe your kids and parents. Give Cornersville a call next year, I'm sure that will be an easier win for ya. Go Rockets!!!!

Page has arguably one of the biggest front 7 and best combination of linebackers in their division other than CPA

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still laughing!!!!!!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂