Forrest 2A vs Page 4A

ForrestRocket129

The players and coaches at Marshall Co. are laughing hysterically right now.

Marshall county's qb was up for player of the week against page because they passed the ball. You obviously don't know your football!! No need to be belligerent towards a team you don't follow. Keep this discussion between the two loyal fan bases.

Go rockets!!

RocketsCH is a Page fan masquerading as a Rocket. Make no mistake. Pitiful really. 

Thanks for clarifying that - I was having a heck of time following his posts.

Hope "little ole" Forrest puts it to the Page guys tonight.  Love it when the smaller schools pound the big boys.

Watch out for that huge DT when he lines up at TE.  I'm sure he's a burner down the middle - LOL.

Marshall county's qb was up for player of the week against page because they passed the ball. You obviously don't know your football!! No need to be belligerent towards a team you don't follow. Keep this discussion between the two loyal fan bases.

Go rockets!!

The remark was about Page having the 2nd best front seven in the region. Let me rephrase. The Marshall County, Cascade, Giles Co. and Spring Hill players and coaches are laughing hysterically right now. I obviously know more about football than you think. Have another one Rocket.