Giles Co. @ Shelbyville

JAFO

Boy ole boy.... I tell you what.... Whew wee.... I hope Richland starts winning games, BC that's the county of Giles's only hope! Hahahaha.... Talking about life forms, some of you are victims of reincumbent DNA. Maybe your son isn't as good as you think.

Throw more money at it! Chris and Bill threw plenty of money and A HOUSE at OC.

Some of you should try coaching guys like me.... It's IMPOSSIBLE. Not capable by any human being, even OC. There's a reason he left! Open your eyes! He saw the program circling! He had broken all the rules, he had passed all the talent, and he saw the "life form" parents coming up, so... HE LEFT! It's hilarious some of you can't see it.

Marshall will WAX, and I mean WAXXXXXXXX us! Nothing to do with coaching. No leadership, not enough talent, and nuts parents that talk about the coach in front of their kid... Adds up to a loss.

I feel sorry for Ya Walt. Should have let someone else take this fall....

Not enough talent? Nuts parents? Nothing to do with coaching? So this so called waxing your talking about has nothing to do with coaching? Im with arshad, your talking dumb man. Get real.

Since ample time has be allowed for the common turds to shower us with their all knowing comments I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the Shelbyville Golden Eagles.

The first post game comments should have been directed to the Eagles. Congratulation's on a outstanding performance and fighting until the finish. Folks knew you could play with the best of them at the start of the year. I believe you will waltz on through your district and make a run come play-offs. Good luck from Giles.... :ugeek:

:thumb:

HA! ROFLMAO! 

It's so good to see Giles knocked from the top of the hill.  Truth is, they better get use to it.  All good things must come to an end....  The only thing that makes me happier then seeing G.C lose, is when it is us laying the beating on them.  

Well, since Shelbyville is such a good team, and they beat - wait... stomped the kittens, and we beat - wait... stomped Shelbyville, then  we are going to punish Giles.  A new big Cat has risen, and it's bout time you G.C.fans run back to the hill's.

Funny thing to see y'all still posting OC's name on here, But, he's gone get over it.  Loser's start pointing fingers and blaming others, while winners step-up, take the blame and move on.  

Word around here is OC and his coaching staff got cheated out of their coaching bonus the last 2 years they were there. Maybe Wise Old Man knows more about this  I'm glad to see OC gone, we got Coach Osteen, and you guys scraped to bottom of the barrel and brought in a 1A coach.  Who, had 2 winning seasons off the backs of the previous coaching staff.  Wise old man can keep denying it, but predictions are coming true.  If Giles pull's off another winning season in the next 10 years, it will be due to a coaching change.  And, from my understanding, no real coach wants the job.  So.... get use to losing, and most important - Get use to us whipping that tale!

Since ample time has be allowed for the common turds to shower us with their all knowing comments I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the Shelbyville Golden Eagles.

The first post game comments should have been directed to the Eagles. Congratulation's on a outstanding performance and fighting until the finish. Folks knew you could play with the best of them at the start of the year. I believe you will waltz on through your district and make a run come play-offs. Good luck from Giles.... :ugeek:

It's always good to suck up after you've been beat, and shower the other team with praises of being a great team, and how it was such an honor to get beat by them. Of coarse you hope they make it deep into the playoff's, then it don't feel so bad about losing. 

Only turd on here is you. I'll give you credit though, you are a turd with nut's in it..... :roflolk:

Culleoka Cowboy. Is that ^^^^^you? :roflolk:

Legend is if you live long enough you'll hear it all. On a "Giles-Shelbyville" thread you read where a Marshall wagon jumper is talking about Giles former staff "being" cheated. Well, well. the-rock-rolling-eyes-WWE-WWF-1367967242

O, Jacob, & Ron are good people. With all the rumblings about assistant positions, class schedules, and lack of commitment soon they'll enjoy prosperity on another sideline.  A Marshall fan poking fun at a team they defeated while ridiculing another team for congratulating the team that defeated them. Now that's Marshall class at it's finest.  Enjoy this short ride Marshall while it lasts.  :o

HA! ROFLMAO! 

It's so good to see Giles knocked from the top of the hill.  Truth is, they better get use to it.  All good things must come to an end....  The only thing that makes me happier then seeing G.C lose, is when it is us laying the beating on them.  

Well, since Shelbyville is such a good team, and they beat - wait... stomped the kittens, and we beat - wait... stomped Shelbyville, then  we are going to punish Giles.  A new big Cat has risen, and it's bout time you G.C.fans run back to the hill's.

Funny thing to see y'all still posting OC's name on here, But, he's gone get over it.  Loser's start pointing fingers and blaming others, while winners step-up, take the blame and move on.  

Word around here is OC and his coaching staff got cheated out of their coaching bonus the last 2 years they were there. Maybe Wise Old Man knows more about this  I'm glad to see OC gone, we got Coach Osteen, and you guys scraped to bottom of the barrel and brought in a 1A coach.  Who, had 2 winning seasons off the backs of the previous coaching staff.  Wise old man can keep denying it, but predictions are coming true.  If Giles pull's off another winning season in the next 10 years, it will be due to a coaching change.  And, from my understanding, no real coach wants the job.  So.... get use to losing, and most important - Get use to us whipping that tale!

Bravo nice rant, be careful what you wish for there skid tracks. WOMG hit the nail on the head, enjoy it.....you really think a coach of Osteens  caliber is gonna stick around and put up with people like you? He is already seeing what a cluster it is up there...HA! ROFLMAO!!  :roflol:

Edited by Catfan68

It's always good to suck up after you've been beat, and shower the other team with praises of being a great team, and how it was such an honor to get beat by them. Of coarse you hope they make it deep into the playoff's, then it don't feel so bad about losing. 

Only turd on here is you. I'll give you credit though, you are a turd with nut's in it..... :roflolk:

Wise old Fool Giles, is forever trolling others threads popping off at his mouth about other teams , a true idiot, whenever I see his name on a thread it makes me sick.... Love to see him get shut up!

HA! ROFLMAO! 

That is awesome. Thank you. I needed reminded why I hate MC so much. Enjoy your one year ride. Coach O will be gone after this year.

I was told by one of the boys that the fans have given up on them .. We have got to let them know that win or loose we are still there for them !! They are still our boys and they feed off of how we react !! We quit cheering and they feel like they are a disappointment !! SO GET LOUD AND BE PROUD !!!! GO BOBCATS !!!!!!