Giles Co. @ Shelbyville

JAFO

Boy ole boy.... I tell you what.... Whew wee.... I hope Richland starts winning games, BC that's the county of Giles's only hope! Hahahaha.... Talking about life forms, some of you are victims of reincumbent DNA. Maybe your son isn't as good as you think.

Throw more money at it! Chris and Bill threw plenty of money and A HOUSE at OC.

Some of you should try coaching guys like me.... It's IMPOSSIBLE. Not capable by any human being, even OC. There's a reason he left! Open your eyes! He saw the program circling! He had broken all the rules, he had passed all the talent, and he saw the "life form" parents coming up, so... HE LEFT! It's hilarious some of you can't see it.

Marshall will WAX, and I mean WAXXXXXXXX us! Nothing to do with coaching. No leadership, not enough talent, and nuts parents that talk about the coach in front of their kid... Adds up to a loss.

I feel sorry for Ya Walt. Should have let someone else take this fall....

Edited by TGsEGO

D line and lbers are basically all first year starters but there ain't no excuse for that

I'm not so sure our boys know this defensive scheme well enough to execute it at a high level. When you know it, it's second nature and it just all comes together. We look like we are trying to watch read and react when we need to know what to to and impose our game plan on their O.

Boy ole boy.... I tell you what.... Whew wee.... I hope Richland starts winning games, BC that's the county of Giles's only hope! Hahahaha.... Talking about life forms, some of you are victims of reincumbent DNA. Maybe your son isn't as good as you think.

Throw more money at it! Chris and Bill threw plenty of money and A HOUSE at OC.

Some of you should try coaching guys like me.... It's IMPOSSIBLE. Not capable by any human being, even OC. There's a reason he left! Open your eyes! He saw the program circling! He had broken all the rules, he had passed all the talent, and he saw the "life form" parents coming up, so... HE LEFT! It's hilarious some of you can't see it.

Marshall will WAX, and I mean WAXXXXXXXX us! Nothing to do with coaching. No leadership, not enough talent, and nuts parents that talk about the coach in front of their kid... Adds up to a loss.

I feel sorry for Ya Walt. Should have let someone else take this fall....

What does any of this mean dude? You make it seem like the talent was bought this team has talent just no coaching stop talking dumb