Fairview @ East Hickman

ath

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O and East Hickman will not beat Fairview with or without Zimmerman. Fairview is too well coached for East to beat them. Idk much about East coach but I have not heard anything positive.

East always has a talented ball club. They're just 7 miles down the road from us. Lots of parents at East are Fairview grads, so we usually know each other well. We totally respect their team and program. Unfortunately for the East kids, their coach is usually the topic of discussion more so than them. Trust me, we've faced some East teams that always get jacked up to play us. It will be a battle come Friday night.

East always has a talented ball club. They're just 7 miles down the road from us. Lots of parents at East are Fairview grads, so we usually know each other well. We totally respect their team and program. Unfortunately for the East kids, their coach is usually the topic of discussion more so than them. Trust me, we've faced some East teams that always get jacked up to play us. It will be a battle come Friday night.

I do not doubt that. I just think you all are coached much better than East.

I wish Hickman County people would shut up. They couldn't cut it in 4A and they are Average in 3A. Dude you do not have need to bring Waverly into this either. I am no longer a player at Waverly so Waverly is not part of this topic.

The idiot has spoken again! You just said in an earlier post that east would beat fairview 28-21. Now your saying east couldn't beat fairview with or without Zimmerman. And how does 4A have anything to do with? No one in Hickman has said they could hang in 4A. But Hickmans program has beat more 4A teams then Waverly!

I changed my mind about East-Fairview. I am entitled to do so aren't i?

your a moron..... Waverly is doing good this year now your spouting off at the mouth? HA HA HA Last year a 1 win team. and maybe 6-8 wins the last 4 years before that lol yup your a reall good one to talk. Enjoy your season and keep your foot outa your mouth.

Lol I had a good reason for not being on here the last several season partner... If you are sayin I am a fair weather fan you are strongly mistakening. I wear blue something blue everyday and it certainly is not for the Kentucky Wildcats. Just walk away and leave me alone. I did not personally attack you so I ask you not to do so also....

Um DUHHH..... see how your going to do against East. Is it really hard to understand? You were first saying that your facing reality that you might not win another game. Now your "savior" has returned you begin to "SPOUT off at the mouth typical Fairview mentality. You put all your chips and praise on one kid your gonna be in for a sad reality check. There is no I in team. Your "savior" may help you tremendously, but there are 40 or 50 other kids wearing the pest uniform as well. They are there to try and win as well, lose faith like you have in the team shows how shallow you are.(again the Fairview way),and how one dimensional you will be. A smart coach will beat the brakes off your team with this mentality. Fortunate for you East Coach is not too bright. I still see East winning We played them and your in for a fight even at full strength. They have the talent, just lack a coach. October 17th we will be visiting you to embarrass the yellowjackets and send them back into the hole from where they came. That is a sure thing Mr. Jacketman!

Well I thought about how to reply to this. Again, all we said is we're a much better team with Z than without him. We (up in the stands) call Hunter Johnny Football because he is so exciting to watch. You said savior, not any of us. We're not giving up on our team, it's just a fact he is the leader and heart and soul of this team. "The Fairview way"? Don't know what that means, except maybe winning 9,10, or 11 games per year? That's not bad? Maybe not this season, but athletics have peaks and valleys. As far as "spouting of at the mouth"... lol... Folks on here know me and my passion for Fairview. Folks will also tell you I lose with the same class I win with. I've never disrespected an opponent or a kid on here. Bring all the hostility you want towards me. It won't change a thing. I admire your passion for your Dawgs. Best of luck on Oct 17th. If you're going to beat us, this may be the best year to get it done. Travel safe. We look forward to having you guys back over to Fairview this year.

Go Jackets!

Edited by Jacketman89

Um DUHHH..... see how your going to do against East. Is it really hard to understand? You were first saying that your facing reality that you might not win another game. Now your "savior" has returned you begin to "SPOUT off at the mouth typical Fairview mentality. You put all your chips and praise on one kid your gonna be in for a sad reality check. There is no I in team. Your "savior" may help you tremendously, but there are 40 or 50 other kids wearing the pest uniform as well. They are there to try and win as well, lose faith like you have in the team shows how shallow you are.(again the Fairview way),and how one dimensional you will be. A smart coach will beat the brakes off your team with this mentality. Fortunate for you East Coach is not too bright. I still see East winning We played them and your in for a fight even at full strength. They have the talent, just lack a coach. October 17th we will be visiting you to embarrass the yellowjackets and send them back into the hole from where they came. That is a sure thing Mr. Jacketman!

Fairview has beaten Hickman County 17 times in 21 contests. Seems to me the "Fairview Way" is kicking your azz. 

I believe that you are butt hurt from the beatdowns you've been getting over the last 4 decades and you see that we're down this year. So you are taking the opportunity to rebuild some self confidence. That's fine but it's gonna take a lot more than one game to change history. :geek: