WEEK 6 SCORES (SEPT. 22 - 28)

Booger

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how good KC since they lost to Lenoir City when Lenoir City has been beaten soundly by several teams?

Congrats to Oneida! My friend Patrick Sexton is from there and was a football "legend".

I would not put much stock in that LC lost by KC the least bit......early August game with no district value...it counts 0, he was probably still taken the opportunity to feel some things out, he could not in pre-season.....the big hitters, with good coaches focus on district and October.....though, we still dont know for sure how good the Lady Fighting Irish are; look at that schedule for a A-AA team.....I promise our coach would like to win all those AAA and Father Ryans games, but that is not what he chasing

Well Boogs my friend you and I will just have to disagree. It wasn't preseason and that's usually where the "feeling" out process begins and ends. In fact, with KC, they lost 3 of their first 4. So did they only "try" in that one game? What about the games vs Ravenwood and Father Ryan?

Maybe it just wasn't their day when LC played them? Maybe they had kids out? Regardless, I don't buy the claim that coaches take losses in 4 of the first 7 games, when two are district games, just to "experiment."

KC has a good team so I'm not bashing the kids but they did lose to LC and it's kinda unfair to those kids to suggest KC wasn't "trying" to win the game.

Well Boogs my friend you and I will just have to disagree. It wasn't preseason and that's usually where the "feeling" out process begins and ends. In fact, with KC, they lost 3 of their first 4. So did they only "try" in that one game? What about the games vs Ravenwood and Father Ryan?

Maybe it just wasn't their day when LC played them? Maybe they had kids out? Regardless, I don't buy the claim that coaches take losses in 4 of the first 7 games, when two are district games, just to "experiment."

KC has a good team so I'm not bashing the kids but they did lose to LC and it's kinda unfair to those kids to suggest KC wasn't "trying" to win the game.

you are possibly correct; and you should soon find out if Booger is wrong in a few weeks.....I am pullin for you to proove me wrong