2A Trinity Christian Academy vs. 3A Jackson Central Merry

Intense

JCM will be loaded with athletes. They are 2-3 but have played a pretty tough schedule. They lost to a very good Chester County team by a FG and was beaten pretty good by two other top programs, Liberty and Dyersburg. JCM beat a pretty good Ripley team. Last year TCA took them to the woodshed BUT JCM was able to put up 28 points. 28 is not nearly enough to beat TCA If their offense is clicking. I think TCA wins a tough battle by 2 TD's. JCM will jam our receivers but our receivers are the best in the business at getting open. Lions welcome the Cougars to TCA. This game is a little bittersweet for me as my son plays for TCA and my special needs daughter is a student at JCM. She will be proudly sporting her green and gold Cougar attire Friday night. I really want JCM to do well just not well enough to win!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both teams. Hope you both stay healthy. Was going to say go sweatervest, but I'll pull for JCM because of your daughter. My daughter is going to be a special education teacher after Dec graduation and she is really attached to the kids that in her class.

Should be a dandy of a game!![/.

Thanks Yso, it should be a competitive game. You never know which JCM team is going to show up. IF they bring their A game we will have a battle on our hands if not it could get ugly early. I'm just hoping that TCA can be great hosts to these young boys from JCM. They don't really have a good place to play their home games and that isn't fair to them. City of Jackson needs to step up and help the school. We are planning on taking care of their players after the game and make them feel at home. Pray that those boys will see the light of Christ when they arrive on campus. We aren't perfect and we make mistakes on and off the field but we do care about those kids. They just need a chance. I can speak freely about their situation because I see it when we visit the school for a function with my daughter.

Its really easy to get lost in football and I'm as bad as everyone but the bottom line is its all about the kids. I believe in the positive that football brings to kids showing hard work can pay off but doesn't mean anything comes easy. Hopefully the TCA family can help the JCM kids. God works wonders on a daily basis.

JCM will try to do what no other team has done and stop the amazing offense of TCA. JCM led Liberty till 2 min left in the first half. JCM is suffering from depth issues. Many injuries. TCA will come out and throw the ball everywhere! Hopefully this years result will be different since QB Terrance Kinnie is playing this year. Good luck to both teams.