Kaleb Baker & Brandon Brunner No longer wrestling? Transfer to UTC?

ironjaw

Hope this is not true, but I heard that these former standouts are no longer competing?

Heard Baker is considering walking on at UTC, but is no longer enrolled at ASU?

As for Brunner, could possibly be the same? But had a falling out with the staff at SDSU.

Also, is Zack Watson still wrestling at Virginia? Haven't heard much regarding him. Always thought he might be the next Leen.

Hate that it didn't work out for Baker and Brunner, but these would be two excellent pick ups for the Mocs. 

Great to hear about Baker. If your information is true wrestlinggod, I see him making an immediate impact for Coach Eslinger.

Also, hope to see instater , Scottie Boykin to build off his tremendous start last year as a true freshman.

Any word though on what Watson's deal is at UVA? Also are Houston Clements at UNC and Barrett Walthall at UTC still competing? Only other instaters I can think of who would still be competing at the colligate level?

Great to hear about Baker. If your information is true wrestlinggod, I see him making an immediate impact for Coach Eslinger.

Also, hope to see instater , Scottie Boykin to build off his tremendous start last year as a true freshman.

Any word though on what Watson's deal is at UVA? Also are Houston Clements at UNC and Barrett Walthall at UTC still competing? Only other instaters I can think of who would still be competing at the colligate level?

Watson is still wrestling at UVA. He has had some injuries that has required surgery but was doing well last I heard. Houston is still wrestling at Unc as well.

UTC is full of in state talent. Shrader will be back this year after tearing his hamstring. Newberg transfered to UTC also. Not to mention Chatt area standouts Campbell Lewis and Austin Stevenson are still on the squad too.