East Hickman @ Waverly Central

Wavotiger10

This seems to be a mismatch with Easts offense averaging only 14 pts a game. Our play calling is so predictable it really makes it easy to defend. I have great confidence in these kids. There is some good leadership on this team this year and they have shown that they can play with anyone in the district. However I have absolutetly no confidence in this coaching staff. Yes we made it to playoffs the past two years but with the talent on those teams we should have been much better. This has been going on way too long! These kids deserve better!!!

This seems to be a mismatch with Easts offense averaging only 14 pts a game. Our play calling is so predictable it really makes it easy to defend. I have great confidence in these kids. There is some good leadership on this team this year and they have shown that they can play with anyone in the district. However I have absolutetly no confidence in this coaching staff. Yes we made it to playoffs the past two years but with the talent on those teams we should have been much better. This has been going on way too long! These kids deserve better!!!

What is this King guy doing to secure his job each year? Nash must love him, he is probably telling Nash everything he wants to hear. I can only blame the DRAMA parents , They wish Harris was back. East made their bed..... now its time to reap what you have sown. HA HA.............

Its very sad to watch this play out like it has. All I can hope for is a big change. With that said, when East comes to Waverly Central..... remember its not the kids, we have some very good talent, its 100% Coach staff. Look at the Coach and you will know the story. ( he claims he was a College football player, with legs that are 16 inches long and the physique of mr potato head he must of been a stud! .) I will not even go to this game. Too far to drive to watch our kids get drilled because of poor coaching.

East has as much of a chance to beat Waverly as any other team in this district. They do have talent. East has played good teams very competitively already this season. Let's go Eagles - don't beat yourselves - you have nothing to lose in going out there and giving Waverly a battle. I have confidence that you can come away with a BIG WIN! You can't complete this season with an undefeated record, but you can most certainly make sure that Waverly doesn't either. Be the SPOILER!

East has as much of a chance to beat Waverly as any other team in this district. They do have talent. East has played good teams very competitively already this season. Let's go Eagles - don't beat yourselves - you have nothing to lose in going out there and giving Waverly a battle. I have confidence that you can come away with a BIG WIN! You can't complete this season with an undefeated record, but you can most certainly make sure that Waverly doesn't either. Be the SPOILER!

According to your profile you have only posted 4 times so I am assuming I have gotten under your skin. Wait til the Waverly /Hickman County game. You will really hate me then. GO BIG BLUE