YAI @Upperman. A Coach Samber welcome back bash.

BaxterBiRite1996

Cowardly??? Please explain?

Timing was awful that is just not right at all to do to a program. Practice with them all summer in passing camps and workouts and come two weeks before season pack up and leave? I can understand that is his hometown and you can not blame the guy for going back to his alma mater. On the other hand you can't do that to a team or let alone a offense who has bought into what you are coaching and right before the season starts leave. Heck I wouldn't even be mad if he would have left during spring practice or early summer. No respect though for leaving at the time he did

Maybe the position at YI didn't become available until that time and he jumped on it. Was the timing bad, sure, but maybe the job was available and he felt like it was a better opportunity for farther down the road. Have you ask him? If not, don't speculate just wish him the best, and move on. It's not like he left your program for a State Title winning team!

Don't dwell on "beating Samber"....better yet, go ahead, like I said before, YI is not focused on winning for "coach". They want to win the game for themselves, the TEAM!

Maybe the position at YI didn't become available until that time and he jumped on it. Was the timing bad, sure, but maybe the job was available and he felt like it was a better opportunity for farther down the road. Have you ask him? If not, don't speculate just wish him the best, and move on. It's not like he left your program for a State Title winning team!

Don't dwell on "beating Samber"....better yet, go ahead, like I said before, YI is not focused on winning for "coach". They want to win the game for themselves, the TEAM!

I'm just saying these boys will be more than fired up and might be a blood bath later on.

How has Samber been calling plays? Cards too like us?

Let me get this right, you want to throw him a "party", bash him for his decision, and provide him a "blood bath" and then want us to tell you how he's been calling plays? I really don't see that happening man. Besides, no need to hear it for us, watch for yourself Friday night!

Let me get this right, you want to throw him a "party", bash him for his decision, and provide him a "blood bath" and then want us to tell you how he's been calling plays? I really don't see that happening man. Besides, no need to hear it for us, watch for yourself Friday night!

I mean this is a thread about York and Upperman. I didn't get off topic..... I didn't accidentally post that......