YAI @Upperman. A Coach Samber welcome back bash.

BaxterBiRite1996

Yes that is exactly what I asked...... I didn't stutter........

Sounds like this kid might be on the team playing and just didn't like the coach at all...... Or maybe just maybe his little Johnny would've gotten playing time if the coach had stayed and now that he's gone little Johnny don't get to touch the field..... I mean there's a point where you draw a line about a coach leaving and saying it will be a blood bath later on is a little over the line. I'd be surprised if this thread wasn't locked before Friday at this rate. It seems like all upperman cares about is the coach from York and not the York team. Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

You guys up there in Jamestown are pretty bright fellers I tell ya

I do believe you started this thread man. If you can't take the heat, stay away from the fire!! We're not claiming anything, especially the being bright part, but we must be doing something right, we have the coach you are all torn up about.

Sounds like this kid might be on the team playing and just didn't like the coach at all...... Or maybe just maybe his little Johnny would've gotten playing time if the coach had stayed and now that he's gone little Johnny don't get to touch the field..... I mean there's a point where you draw a line about a coach leaving and saying it will be a blood bath later on is a little over the line. I'd be surprised if this thread wasn't locked before Friday at this rate. It seems like all upperman cares about is the coach from York and not the York team.

I do believe you started this thread man. If you can't take the heat, stay away from the fire!! We're not claiming anything, especially the being bright part, but we must be doing something right, we have the coach you are all torn up about.

My gut hurts I am laughing so hard. Nobody and I mean nobody from Baxter is butt hurt about Samber leaving.. Good riddance. When I said bloodbath I meant a mercy rule score with continuous clock. My feelings aren't hurt at all, my little Johnny is too little to be playing high school ball. I love the heat from this thread I'm just getting cozy by the fire!

How has Samber been calling plays? Cards too like us?

When they played Sc, sometimes he would call a run and sometimes call a pass.

"Cards like us"??  I think so, but they also had coaches with headphones, used hand signals and sometimes send a play in with a player. I'm not sure who all they stole all that from.

Come to think of it,  I think I saw him with a playbook that had a U on the cover. Reminded me of Coach Red Beaulieu on The Wateboy.

Timing was awful that is just not right at all to do to a program. Practice with them all summer in passing camps and workouts and come two weeks before season pack up and leave? I can understand that is his hometown and you can not blame the guy for going back to his alma mater. On the other hand you can't do that to a team or let alone a offense who has bought into what you are coaching and right before the season starts leave. Heck I wouldn't even be mad if he would have left during spring practice or early summer. No respect though for leaving at the time he did

Hey at least it wasn't your head coach. Before the start of the 05 season, Coach Fuller quit literally two weeks before our first game versus Warren County. In came Coach Trapp, and the rest is history.

When they played Sc, sometimes he would call a run and sometimes call a pass.

"Cards like us"??  I think so, but they also had coaches with headphones, used hand signals and sometimes send a play in with a player. I'm not sure who all they stole all that from.

Come to think of it,  I think I saw him with a playbook that had a U on the cover. Reminded me of Coach Red Beaulieu on The Wateboy.

Me neither Termite that is so puzzling I could not imagine who he would have stole that from?!! :roll:

Edited by BaxterBiRite1996

Hey at least it wasn't your head coach. Before the start of the 05 season, Coach Fuller quit literally two weeks before our first game versus Warren County. In came Coach Trapp, and the rest is history.

I agree I agree it could have been worse. Does not mean it was right for both situations but I am done talking about Samber. Just ready for the mighty Dragons to come down to Billy C Rodgers stadium on friday night. 

I agree I agree it could have been worse. Does not mean it was right for both situations but I am done talking about Samber. Just ready for the mighty Dragons to come down to Billy C Rodgers stadium on friday night. 

Our situation was really strange. I still to this day don't really know what was happening behind the scenes. I'm sure most people don't. Coach Fuller quit as head coach of DC (in his first year as head coach) to take a position coaching job in Crossville, don't remember if it was for CC or SM. Anyways he only lasted a couple weeks up there, then he was back in DC working at a flower shop.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN