YAI @Upperman. A Coach Samber welcome back bash.

BaxterBiRite1996

I'm just saying these boys will be more than fired up and might be a blood bath later on.

I do believe this was your post. No one from YI cares about anything but watching the boys play some good ole Friday night football. It's a ball game, good grief. Funny thing is, it's hard to teach kids to act like adults when adults don't act like adults. Just my 2 cents worth, but extra security is never a bad thing.

y'all really did take me literally. I didn't mean it like that, be a little more mature about it. Lets just play some football!!!

Called it like I seen it and maturity, lol that's funny stuff, you must have found your pill. There was no jk or lol after that comment plus all the other comments you made in other threads about your dislike of Samber. It's all good, just don't play it down like you weren't the one who started it. Talk about your team, what they've got to do to win, their defense, etc. Make the thread about Upperman vs York not you vs Samber. Yes, the U will be fired up to play, but let's talk about the game!!

Talk about the game Jack!  What does the U have to do to win this one?

The offense has to get rolling early. If not YAI will hang around for a while. Our defense will come out strong, just our offense have been somewhat inconsistent at times. The Gordonsville game we score 28 in the first half and never scored again the whole game. However we did not score a point against jackson county in the first half, but you could have not asked much more out of the defense. If our offense ever gets rolling early I think we can pull away with ease. Now if we do not come out firing on all cylinders on offense... well only time will tell.