YAI @Upperman. A Coach Samber welcome back bash.

BaxterBiRite1996

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys I have not been online for a long time. I wasn't going to sleep well until I put on here what I thought after the game, I will give credit where credit is do. Congrats York, Samber had those boys fired up and we payed for it. Tackling was awful and offense could never get going.

Cudos....most would have not came on here and gave credit where its due or had changed their login name.

Sorry guys I have not been online for a long time. I wasn't going to sleep well until I put on here what I thought after the game, I will give credit where credit is do. Congrats York, Samber had those boys fired up and we payed for it. Tackling was awful and offense could never get going.

It's been fun this year to watch our team. With the staff coach Wright has put together this is for sure not the same type of team some have gotten accustom too. It may all fall apart the next couple games but as a dad and a fan I'm excited to see our team moving forward in the right direction. Couple yrs I think the YAI and Uppernan game will be for the region tittle if the younger classes stay together and grow as a team. Looking forward to the rivalry that has begun.

It's been fun this year to watch our team. With the staff coach Wright has put together this is for sure not the same type of team some have gotten accustom too. It may all fall apart the next couple games but as a dad and a fan I'm excited to see our team moving forward in the right direction. Couple yrs I think the YAI and Uppernan game will be for the region tittle if the younger classes stay together and grow as a team. Looking forward to the rivalry that has begun.

with the current region rumors, I think UH and YI will be the favorites next season.