Hickman county host Camden

centervilleballer1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like only the bus breaking down could stop Camden in this one.... :thumb:

I guess the bus broke down last Friday too. Ppl said we didn't have a chance beat them last year but we went there and hit them right in the month! If #7 is at full strength it won't even be a game! Ask Lewis how fast him and his brother are! Edited by Bulldogfan24

No matter where you go and how good or bad you are, everyone thinks they will blow the other team out. Now it all depends which Camden team shows up. If the one who played Fairview and Lewis Co shows up, Hickman will be the one that gets busted in the mouth. Camden as a whole is much improved over last year but that is irrelevent. Last year was 2013. This is 2014. This Camden team is better prepared than last years team more disiplined. The points Hickman put up on Lewis Co won't happen on Camden. By the way Camden plays all 4 quarters. Even wore out they are still fighters. We.ll see how Hickman plays all 4 quarters when the defense in on the field 3 out of 4 quarters. If Hickman wins it won't be because Camden get's outplayed. I won't elaberate on that till after the game. Don't know or care how fast #7 and his brother is. Irrelevent when a Camden player is in the backfield when the ball is handed off. Enjoy the talk for now. We'll see Friday Night. If potential is met, and I am not at all positove it will be, Hickman won't be in the game very much at all. Would love to see Hickman play Huntingdon. They are one fine football team and the coach is very good. Knows how to adjust. They only play their district and 3AA and 4 AA teams and lose to very few of them. Adjustments have to be made at Half time if something isn't working. It wasn't done last Friday night. Could have been but wasn't. Good luck to both teams. A little more luck to Camden. Hope for a good injury free contest. I hope Hickman is hitting on all cylinders so there will be no excuses either way.  

No matter where you go and how good or bad you are, everyone thinks they will blow the other team out. Now it all depends which Camden team shows up. If the one who played Fairview and Lewis Co shows up, Hickman will be the one that gets busted in the mouth. Camden as a whole is much improved over last year but that is irrelevent. Last year was 2013. This is 2014. This Camden team is better prepared than last years team more disiplined. The points Hickman put up on Lewis Co won't happen on Camden. By the way Camden plays all 4 quarters. Even wore out they are still fighters. We.ll see how Hickman plays all 4 quarters when the defense in on the field 3 out of 4 quarters. If Hickman wins it won't be because Camden get's outplayed. I won't elaberate on that till after the game. Don't know or care how fast #7 and his brother is. Irrelevent when a Camden player is in the backfield when the ball is handed off. Enjoy the talk for now. We'll see Friday Night. If potential is met, and I am not at all positove it will be, Hickman won't be in the game very much at all. Would love to see Hickman play Huntingdon. They are one fine football team and the coach is very good. Knows how to adjust. They only play their district and 3AA and 4 AA teams and lose to very few of them. Adjustments have to be made at Half time if something isn't working. It wasn't done last Friday night. Could have been but wasn't. Good luck to both teams. A little more luck to Camden. Hope for a good injury free contest. I hope Hickman is hitting on all cylinders so there will be no excuses either way.

Oh we know about coach Swenson! He coached here before going there! Also our coach was one of his assists! We have played a team like huntingdon there called Wayne co and we walked away with the W unlike your team! There won't be any excuses in Hickman! But your already making excuses for your team! Safe travels and good luck your going to need it!

Hickman looks big on the line on film and they spread you out to get favorable match ups in the run game out of the pistol ...Camdens defense has yet to play to their full potential..Nobody has had much success running it right at us...misdirection and trickery has worked some but even  that was kept to a minimum.Huntingdon had some success  last week when the Defense spent most the night on the field due to an unproductive offense and quick scores when we did produce... The offense is going to have to put points on the board and move the ball more consistently  or Hickman county will bust us in the mouth.. On the road 21-13 Camden 

Edited by Beagle

Oh we know about coach Swenson! He coached here before going there! Also our coach was one of his assists! We have played a team like huntingdon there called Wayne co and we walked away with the W unlike your team! There won't be any excuses in Hickman! But your already making excuses for your team! Safe travels and good luck your going to need it!

How did you guys not have more success with Swenson when he was there...they guy is a really good coach.. It really takes everyone to make things go...good QB club community behind the team and all that ...You guys might have had great success with him there...I really don't know  

While i know Wayne County has a good program there and i saw them play and beat Huntingdon 3 years ago...they really are not like Huntingdon when it comes to playing us    they are our biggest rival like you guys and east so it s different kinda game. Last year they were 5-0 and we were 2-3 and laid a big ole whoopin on emm this year it was practically the opposite.  Thanks for the good luck but we like to believe a well prepared team makes its own luck.. see ya Friday 

Edited by Beagle

yeah quoted myself some how LOL

I think it will be close game. Camdens good but there not great. Very beatable if HC can control the clock and not have turnovers.

sounds like the game Lewis played against us....most lopsided game of the season so far.  Better off getting us down and keeping the pedal to the metal then pray we shoot ourselves in the foot with stupid penalties .

Edited by Beagle