Hickman county host Camden

centervilleballer1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you have a back like 33 Brown with 1200 yards in 6 games and his name every week in the Jackson sun,all eyes are on him.Huntingdon keyed in on him and stopped him enough to win.Blow needs to understand this and run more of Deshawns designed plays with different backs with the ball bottom line or Camden is in trouble the rest of the season.Very predictiable Friday night.Camden has always had their big middle line backer to run some as fullback or used as a decoy,that has went away also and it shows.

Not talking trash or trying to start a fight with you folks across the bridge but you lose a game to a very good Huntingdon team and all of a sudden Blow is not such a good coach...... Couple days ago some of you were comparing him with Ward. But yeah your correct. All I will say is Waverly de is exceptional.

I guess the bus broke down last Friday too. Ppl said we didn't have a chance beat them last year but we went there and hit them right in the month! If #7 is at full strength it won't even be a game! Ask Lewis how fast him and his brother are!

Hickman did win last week but don't act like you dominated us, it took Hickman getting an onside kick and scoring 2 TD's in the last 3 minutes of the game in my opinion Lewis gave the game away but props to Hickman for playing till the end because we didn't and that's why we lost Edited by alltime

Sounds like this has the makings for a great Friday night of football in Centerville.  Should be a pretty close game.  I don't think the Camden fans should throw your coach under the bus just yet,  aren't y'all like 5-1.  I think Camden wins this game.

We wont throw Coach Blow any where much less under a bus..Good man good family but we can critique the lack of adjustments we made vs Huntingdon at half time and have .

People like to say he is not as good a  Head coach as Ward...I disagree. They are just different and have different philosophies .  We know what its like to be awful too....What coach would come here if we throw a winner out?Not one worth his salt I would imagine.  

We have great coaches who spend a lot of time with our players and with out making game plans watching film so on and so on.  We are a very lucky community and if we act spoiled some times..thats because we are. :mrgreen:

Ive seen things posted on here by fans and parents,play calling and suggestions,get used on the field later with success LoL.Coaches are on here daily.I still say Camden needs to go back with a Fullback set,give him a few carries,then help block or be a decoy the rest Ha Ha!!!!!!Getting beat brings out everything,always have and always will.

Edited by CamdenBottoms