Cwood versus PC homecoming in Collinwood

CwoodGreen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that might interest you. I seen an article today that said if the season ended today either Wayne county or Clarksville academy would be in quad 4 with UC. From a peper in the west. It was on coacht.

If any of us make it far enough you would have to play them sooner or later anyway, wouldn't bother me to see them right out of the gate

Whelp I've thought long and hard at this so I'm going to go with this prediction: Collinwood- 32 Linden- 28. Linden has no confidence what so ever and they'll have to completely change something for them to win a game this year.

I think PC will come into this one knowing they can win if they play hard, PC by 20

Whelp I've thought long and hard at this so I'm going to go with this prediction: Collinwood- 32 Linden- 28. Linden has no confidence what so ever and they'll have to completely change something for them to win a game this year.

That's kinda what I've been thinking too by reading what you've posted through out the season so far about PC... I think PC has the size and talent to beat CW from what others have said, but all have said despite the rebuilding and lack of size and talent.... CW plays it hard almost every game.

Attitudes can mean everything sometimes.

I've been leaning Collinwood too in this one by a TD or less. I will have to guess at it tomorrow evening as for my final pick.

I think PC will come into this one knowing they can win if they play hard, PC by 20

Here's some stats through the first five games i found today in the Buffalo River Review when me and my wife visited some relatives in Linden tonight. 

Total Offense- 248 plays/ 887 yards/ average 3.6 yards per play/ average 177.4 total yards per game.

Rushing- 197 carries/ 594 yards/ average 3 yards per carry/ average 118.8 per game.

#3 Dalton Forrester- 96 carries/ 284 yards, 2 Touchdowns/ average 3 yards per carry/ average 56.8 yards per game.

#10 Curtlen Sparks- 25 carries/ 172 yards, 1 Touchdown/ average 6.9 yards per carry/ average 34.4 yards per game.

#35 Bailey Freeman- 26 carries/ 93 yards, 1 Touchdown/ average 3.6 yards per carry/ average 18.6 yards per game.

#26 Zach Pepin- 28 carries/ 54 yards, 1 Touchdown/ average 1.9 yards per carry/ avg. 10.8 yards per game.

Passing- 29 completions/ 58 attempts= 293 yards, 1 Touchdown, 3 Interception’s

#14 Justus York- 27 completions /40 attempts = 269 yards, 1 Touchdown, 3 Interception’s/ average 10 yards per throw/ average 53.8 yards per game.

#4 Jeffery Martin- 2 completions /8 attempts = 24 yards

Receiving

#23 Keatton Bates- 11 catches/ 123 yards, 1 Touchdown/ average 11.2 yards per catch/ average 24.7 yards per game.

#35 Bailey Freeman- 10 catches/ 105 yards, 1 Touchdown/ average 10.5 yards per catch/ 21 yards per game.

Points Per Game

64 total/ average 12.8 points per game

Turnovers

25 total/ average 5 per game

Penalties

35 total/ average 7 per game

Opponents Statistics

Total Offense- 165 plays/ 1,354 yards/ average 8.2 yards per play/ average 270.8 total yards per game.

Rushing- 127 carries/ 1,070 yards/ average 8.4 per carry/ average 214 yards per game.

Passing- 23 completions / 43 attempts = 274 yards/ average 11.9 yards per catch/ average 54.8 yards per game.

Opponents Points Per Game

233 total/ average 46.6 points per game

Edited by PCsupporter4life

I must be missing something. I saw on here that the Examiner.com website has picked Linden to beat Collinwood? I mean i hope that my nephew and Linden can come up and beat the Trojans but just given the way they've been playing, I just don't know what to expect. Me and the boss (my wife) are about to make the long trip to the edge of Tennessee and Alabama. See y'all after the game.

I must be missing something. I saw on here that the Examiner.com website has picked Linden to beat Collinwood? I mean i hope that my nephew and Linden can come up and beat the Trojans but just given the way they've been playing, I just don't know what to expect. Me and the boss (my wife) are about to make the long trip to the edge of Tennessee and Alabama. See y'all after the game.

Your not missing anything. PC has a good shot of winning this game. Cwood is down. Coaching isnt there yet.

Your not missing anything. PC has a good shot of winning this game. Cwood is down. Coaching isnt there yet.

With both teams so close in points allowed/scored and the Trojans having Home field advantage.... My gut instinct is to say CWood, but I went with PC cause they seem to read to have the players.

Crazy that the toughest pick of the season so far is the 2 at the bottom of our Region and CW is one of them... Usually the tough picks are at the top of the Region and CW is usually one of them.

CW has always been one of our Regions best and has always helped represent our Region as a strong one... I Hope you guys over there in the Wood get it turned back around soon. :thumb: