Cwood versus PC homecoming in Collinwood

CwoodGreen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame you for not wanting to talk about anything besides football. Besides, if the cats had played Wilson, Adamsville, Clarksville Academy, and Hohenwald they would have as many loses in football as collinwood

WC only loss was a 4 point loss to a undefeated team that beat Hohenwald and was the week of the car accident so we were missing four starters.

WC only loss was a 4 point loss to a undefeated team that beat Hohenwald and was the week of the car accident so we were missing four starters.

WC can't use injuries for an excuse like others have!  I guess because we have been pretty successful even with the injuries!  LOL!!  We should be undefeated to this point, not to take away from HC, because they did what they had to to win and we just didn't!  Its that simple, although anybody with any football knowledge would know that losing Four starters would effect any team at least the first week!   

Edited by IMAWCFAN

WC can't use injuries for an excuse like others have! I guess because we have been pretty successful even with the injuries! LOL!! We should be undefeated to this point, not to take away from HC, because they did what they had to to win and we just didn't! Its that simple, although anybody with any football knowledge would know that losing Four starters would effect any team at least the first week!

I was trying to explain to him because they lost to those teams don't mean we would, but it's hopeless trying to explain anything to him.