Best running back in NE Tn

BigBama42

Your right about that and it makes no sense. I Love the fact that ETSU is Signing alot of the local talent and they will have big crowd's because of that very reason.

ETSU signed a great 2014 class and hould again in 2015. They will be better than most of the OVC school in year 1 next season. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did pull for the best team out of 8aa just like I am this year. The York and Ely kid both got full rides to ETSU and William and Mary.....same level as the best kid for Alcoa got. We will see how each turn out.

I hope they ALL excel in whatever they choose to do! never bashing the kids but, you... Your special to us banjo.... You're not turning over a new leaf with us.... We remember your kind....

ETSU was giving scholorships out to all who would come.we turned them down. They will lose half the kids before the year is out. They have already lost 24 of so called ringers. Promise you the world and then it hits the parents and students the lies that they've been told. Great 2014 class LMAO THAT JUMPING AROUND UPPERMAN FOOL won'tplay a down. Mark my word. Now give me my Guinness !!!!!!!

ETSU was giving scholorships out to all who would come.we turned them down. They will lose half the kids before the year is out. They have already lost 24 of so called ringers. Promise you the world and then it hits the parents and students the lies that they've been told. Great 2014 class LMAO THAT JUMPING AROUND UPPERMAN FOOL won'tplay a down. Mark my word. Now give me my Guinness !!!!!!!

Why don't you be a little more specific? Lost 24 ringers? Who? Don't throw out innuendo without backing it up. I'm excited about the return of football at ETSU. Over the next couple years there will be some that just don't make it, especially when a few more classes have enrolled and the standouts from each class start displacing the ones who would normally have only made the practice squad otherwise.

that fool out ran yalls speedsters on way to the winning 80 yard td. He also had a big int in that game. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Why don't you be a little more specific? Lost 24 ringers? Who? Don't throw out innuendo without backing it up. I'm excited about the return of football at ETSU. Over the next couple years there will be some that just don't make it, especially when a few more classes have enrolled and the standouts from each class start displacing the ones who would normally have only made the practice squad otherwise.

agree. I look for them to be really good.