McKenzie @ Bruceton

tigermanager58

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Another huge comeback win for Rebels... sorry Bruceton, we know how you feel, they did it to our Lions too. Heard last of game on radio.. exciting. Congrats Rebels.. tough lose Tigers.

sure miss ole duck and even miss butchie. i understand why butchie proly aint that excited about getting on here anymore, sure he misses the duck. i was the same way when mr. mustang left us. both of them left a void on here that wont be filled.

Mr. Mustang Is Another I Have Missed For Awhile....Always Had A Good Perspective On The Teams...Him And Duck Had Mutual Respect...Me I've Always Been An Instigator Of Disputes...Love To Twist The Knife A Lil...Flame Bait Others Into A Discussion..Which Is Against The Rules But Is In All Good Fun...It Just Seems The Thrill Of It All Is Gone...Haven't Been To A Game All Year...Was Kinda Waitin On My Road Dog To Kick Out Of It...Loved Eating And Drinking At Casey's Prior To The Games And Afterwards...I Guess Things Do Change.....Thanks For The Kind Words Of Me Buddie, Duck...

Mr. Mustang Is Another I Have Missed For Awhile....Always Had A Good Perspective On The Teams...Him And Duck Had Mutual Respect...Me I've Always Been An Instigator Of Disputes...Love To Twist The Knife A Lil...Flame Bait Others Into A Discussion..Which Is Against The Rules But Is In All Good Fun...It Just Seems The Thrill Of It All Is Gone...Haven't Been To A Game All Year...Was Kinda Waitin On My Road Dog To Kick Out Of It...Loved Eating And Drinking At Casey's Prior To The Games And Afterwards...I Guess Things Do Change.....Thanks For The Kind Words Of Me Buddie, Duck...

Hang in there Butchie , glad to see a post from you ! I look for um everyday on here! Good win Rebels !