Pigeon Forge comes to Fulton

Ktownfootball

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make that 4 official tds for Dominique williams in the 1st half 2 rush 1 receiving and 1 punt return... Fulton has so many ath this year that can do it all... Most balanced team I've seen ever at fulton.

I think you are right .. last year they depended on Hawkins and Rollins alot .... this year alot of weapons ... and also the fact that their most dynamic player this year thus far #1 hasnt played the last 2 games from being a little banged up and others just step in ... #8 looks faster, #21 is just a playmaker ( and you are correct .. he has had more PassInterfernece calls go against him - bad calls than any player I have seen over the past 3 years), #44 runs north and south , #2 not fast but quick , #27 just a big guy who can move , #6 promising Soph  with talent, #4 and #3 are play makers in the wings underclassmen and then #17 who can make some playes and a TE #9 you can throw too .. alot of weapons for sure.     

I think you are right .. last year they depended on Hawkins and Rollins alot .... this year alot of weapons ... and also the fact that their most dynamic player this year thus far #1 hasnt played the last 2 games from being a little banged up and others just step in ... #8 looks faster, #21 is just a playmaker ( and you are correct .. he has had more PassInterfernece calls go against him - bad calls than any player I have seen over the past 3 years), #44 runs north and south , #2 not fast but quick , #27 just a big guy who can move , #6 promising Soph with talent, #4 and #3 are play makers in the wings underclassmen and then #17 who can make some playes and a TE #9 you can throw too .. alot of weapons for sure.

It seems like every game a different person shines ... I'd like to think this team is even slightly more talented than the 06 team not in the trenches of course... But overall talent it's real close... I'm glad pigeon forge scored early our d needed to wake up... It's probably hard for them to get up knowing they are going mercy rule their opponent...

Falcons looked a little sloppy but that is gonna happen from time to time ... but Pigeon Forge looked to have some tough guys who played hard for sure .... hats off to them .. playoff team for sure ..

They did have some good players but then they had some guys who chop blocked and held ALL NIGHT! That was really frustrating to watch! We certainly don't need any injuries to heal from as a result of a cheap shot especially this late in the season. Throw the flag ref!