MC vs Copper Basin

BleedPurple13

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to know how every Jasper thread turns into being about SP? Jealous much? Still a few weeks until Halloween, and there's other teams on your schedule. I'm sick of hearing about Sp at every Jasper game. We don't talk about Jasper at Sp games. We want a ball in the trophy case.

I bet the next time yall beat SP the ball will lay beside those old state trophies.

I just want to know how every Jasper thread turns into being about SP? Jealous much? Still a few weeks until Halloween, and there's other teams on your schedule. I'm sick of hearing about Sp at every Jasper game. We don't talk about Jasper at Sp games. We want a ball in the trophy case.

I bet the next time yall beat SP the ball will lay beside those old state trophies.

Who leads the alltime series between MC and SP?

I think this thread is about copper basin. We have had two presidential elections since you've won here. I don't know that you're any better of a football team or just due a win. The kids being hungry for a win goes a long way. We will find out trick or treat time.

I think this thread is about copper basin. We have had two presidential elections since you've won here. I don't know that you're any better of a football team or just due a win. The kids being hungry for a win goes a long way. We will find out trick or treat time.

At CP you just have to be happy to make the Playoffs(not a whole lot of talent here usually). I've been a fan of CB for a long time. You just have to hope as a Cougar fan that they'll make a nice little run in the Playoffs from time to time.

What kind of mess is this? You dont put a firm football beside your championship trophies. You need to let me show you some stuff in my Murphy Fair book so you will know what your talking about. You think im joking but im not.