Westmoreland at Greenbrier

Hater28

Guest Termite

I believe we confused that game with a scrimmage because of the surroundings. It felt like a practice field up there with everyone in lawn chairs. Not making excuses of course but it really felt odd.

:roflol: Whinemore land.  That's a first, even for you. Not all that "odd " though. No doubt you are "confused"  if you think that's "not making excuses". Sad thing is, you even lost the" scrimmage  because of the surroundings".

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I drive through Carthage I always confuse it with a third world country.

Yep, coming from a 5th world country, it is an improvement.

:roflol: Whinemore land.  That's a first, even for you. Not all that "odd " though. No doubt you are "confused"  if you think that's "not making excuses". Sad thing is, you even lost the" scrimmage  because of the surroundings".

Postie would complain if you hung him with a BRAND NEW rope!!

Guest Termite

When I drive through Carthage I always confuse it with a third world country.

Appears that this season has you confused....A LOT. Confused when you drive through Carthage. Confused whether it's a game or a scrimmage. Confused about pee wee refs. I'd say them nice folks up in the armpit of Sumner Co. ...Whinemoreland.... might ought to double check their mail. Their mail carrier is confused. He even thinks 64NB95 is another person. :roflol:

If GB wins.....we may never see Stampus again.

Appears that this season has you confused....A LOT. Confused when you drive through Carthage. Confused whether it's a game or a scrimmage. Confused about pee wee refs. I'd say them nice folks up in the armpit of Sumner Co. ...Whinemoreland.... might ought to double check their mail. Their mail carrier is confused. He even thinks 64NB95 is another person. :roflol:

If GB wins.....we may never see Stampus again.

I can see why you'd think that being from Smith County. Looks like the owls biggest fan has left the HOLE. Antwan has finally gotten wise after all these years. He's coming to GreenBRAR tonight dressed in red.

Guest Termite

I can see why you'd think that being from Smith County. Looks like the owls biggest fan has left the HOLE. Antwan has finally gotten wise after all these years. He's coming to GreenBRAR tonight dressed in red.

Antwan, I think is building a house, moving or something like that, and don't have a computer right now.  I think I've heard that before from someone else.

WH Heritage will have their hands full with GB and I guarantee that.  GB is tough in the box.  WH Heritage will have to be successful in the air to beat GB.  I promise the WH Heritage team that they didn't play the Westmoreland team the GB did tonight.  That's the luck of the draw.  Westmoreland didn't play well against Heritage and Heritage took advantage of it.  I will have to say this beating Westmoreland was big for Heritage but beating the Blue Devils of WH was even bigger.  Beating Westmoreland, White House and Greenbrier is a hard feat for any team.  

Congratulations tonight to the Eagles.  I saw some team spirit tonight and some really hard hitting.  Looking forward to seeing the Eagles play the Blue Devils.

Motown won the game 21-0. Don't think that counts as a nightmare

On a dry field Westmoreland probably wins by more with the product we put on the field tonight. It's amazing what 4 hour practices can do for a team with all the kids healthy. Jake Perry played a heck of a game at safety s well with 3 picks and almost 4 on the night. By the way, did greenBRAR have pink panties on with those pink jerseys. I couldn't help but ask.