Wayne County at CA (Columbia Academy)

wildcat89

Sorry bigby...you must be nearsighted...I had clear line of sight too and Rice pushed ball across plane easily. Incompetent ref's explanation to Coach Rice was that Preston's knee went down at 1/2 yard line. So explain to me why he waits until the pile is uncovered to make call. It took them a good 10 seconds to make call of 'no good'. ?? If he saw knee down at 1/2 yard line he should of run in authoritatively making call. Completely ridiculous. But as some have already said, ballgame should have never gotten to that point. WC run game was dominating but reverted to shooting ourselves in foot with fumbles. I look forward to seeing them again in playoffs.

Well the refs seen the knee and I didn't.... I just seen them blowing the play dead and he wasn't in. I seen WC's back going on down to the ground after the play was blown dead.... He was low but I didn't see the knee. CA Boys was in the way of that view of the knee.

I seen it blown dead before he got in and completely down.... He was in after completely down from my view. But the whistles had a ready been blowing by then. The refs must've seen the knee down from their side view to start blowing the whistles.

No need for the cheap shot outta you neither.

Edited by Big Bigby

Well the refs seen the knee and I didn't.... I just seen them blowing the play dead and he wasn't in. I seen WC's back going on down to the ground after the play was blown dead.... He was low but I didn't see the knee. CA Boys was in the way of that view of the knee.

I seen it blown dead before he got in and completely down.... He was in after completely down from my view. But the whistles had a ready been blowing by then. The refs must've seen the knee down from their side view to start blowing the whistles.

No need for the cheap shot outta you neither.

Cheap shot? It wasn't. I disagreed with what you said you thought you saw.

Cheap shot? It wasn't. I disagreed with what you said you thought you saw.

"you must be nearsighted"?.?.?

We can discuss the call without that.

I am open to your opinion. I didn't show any disrespect.

I have no horse in this race, just enjoyed a good game and talking about it.... Don't ruin the conversation with belittlements with us talking about a call neither of us had a thing to do with.:thumb:

"you must be nearsighted"?.?.?

We can discuss the call without that.

I am open to your opinion. I didn't show any disrespect.

I have no horse in this race, just enjoyed a good game and talking about it.... Don't ruin the conversation with belittlements with us talking about a call neither of us had a thing to do with.:thumb:

If you think calling you nearsighted was belittling...I can't help you with that. See ya'll in two weeks.

Ca has the best offense WC has seen this year, WC defense did a great job containing CA but when you just keep giving them chances they're going to score. Like me and some others said early in the week, WC takes care of the ball and don't fumble they win, it's that simple. If WC had took care of it they win by three or more scores but they didn't and CA never quit and they won. WC backs did a good job again tonight, very hard to tackle and there wasn't very many holes to run in, CA did a good job plugging the holes just couldn't bring them down. Like I said, there's no doubt these two meet again and I expect it to be another barn burner! Good luck to y'all dogs the rest of the season.

Edited by wildcat89

Ca has the best offense WC has seen this year, WC defense did a great job containing CA but when you just keep giving them chances they're going to score. Like me and some others said early in the week, WC takes care of the ball and don't fumble they win, it's that simple. If WC had took care of it they win by three or more scores but they didn't and CA never quit and they won. WC backs did a good job again tonight, very hard to tackle and there wasn't very many holes to run in, CA did a good job plugging the holes just couldn't bring them down. Like I said, there's no doubt these two meet again and I expect it to be another barn burner! Good luck to y'all dogs the rest of the season.

I agree, just to many turnovers against a good team!  Good luck CA till we meet again!  "GO CATS"

CA's defense impressed me a lot tonight too.

They did me too early but half way through third qtr I don't they had much for us. We were imposing our will, however, the overall will was we self destructed with wrapping their offense with early Christmas gifts. The fumbles have got to stop. Just puts a bad taste in my mouth.

On the other hand CA has a good ball team. Both teams gave it their best shot. Got to put this behind, get healthy with the bye week and ginger some tigers in two weeks.

So again the look down a one way street...if wc limits fumbles they win. But, I guess if CA limits their mistakes/turnovers they still lose big?

So again the look down a one way street...if wc limits fumbles they win. But, I guess if CA limits their mistakes/turnovers they still lose big?

your right in a way...we fumbled the ball ourselves...bad snap... bad exchanges... totallly our own fault....ca turnovers.... fumble which our d-end caused 2 pics by defense.my opinion our d caused their turnovers....and our o caused our turnovers...just the way i see it...might be biased

i know u can say qb mistake on ints but i dont think he meant to throw it to wc so i say good defense when u fumble handoffs thats bad o

Edited by wboro33