Week 7: Gibbs at Campbell County

BigDave1967

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make all the fun you want but stay behind that screen name...why are you even on this thread ..you need to be worried about your own team I heard the QB is out for the year and a some seniors are over it ...

You're a pathetic piece of work and a gossiping ninny.  You could have easily left it at a response to Space but you went on and had to bring up something you obviously know NOTHING about. The seniors are "over" nothing and are uniformly concerned about a teammate.  Why don't YOU worry about YOUR own team? 

Edited by MavMaximus

You're a pathetic piece of work and a gossiping ninny.  You could have easily left it at a response to Space but you went on and had to bring up something you obviously know NOTHING about. The seniors are "over" nothing and are uniformly concerned about a teammate.  Why don't YOU worry about YOUR own team?

Hey crap for brain look what thread were on am I on one of your threads gossiping. ..no but one of your idiots comes on here running his mouth and you get affended .lol.because I say something ....lol.lol. your team is falling apart so why do t you and space worry about your team.