CLEVELAND BLUERAIDERS AT THE OOLTEWAH OWLS NEST #LOP

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a great run by the Owls....... I think they go 10-0 and go very deep, maybe all the way to Cookeville. But if there is a team in this district that can pull it the Raiders are the team.

They will have to play a lot better than this past week against a better team. I don't think the Owls will turn it over 4 times 2 in the end zone and 1 of those returned 100 yds for the 14 point turn around. Their QB has experience. IMO.

The Canes and the BlueRaiders had their shot last season with a team loaded with studs.

My Owls were young but still went toe to toe and won the district in a close race.

The Canes Championship was finally knocking off my Owls as well as the BlueRaiders knocking off the Canes.

The other districts don't think that 5AAA has a snowballs chance in the heat of making a run because of the performance the BlueRaiders put on in the semis IMO.

I rooted for the Canes to beat the BlueRaiders in the playoffs as well as the BlueRaiders to beat West.

BlueRaiders, you still got a shot and ChattaOwl and the Canes, go ahead and get your old Owls gear outta storage and jump on the bandwagon.

The Canes and the BlueRaiders had their shot last season with a team loaded with studs.

My Owls were young but still went toe to toe and won the district in a close race.

The Canes Championship was finally knocking off my Owls as well as the BlueRaiders knocking off the Canes.

The other districts don't think that 5AAA has a snowballs chance in the heat of making a run because of the performance the BlueRaiders put on in the semis IMO.

I rooted for the Canes to beat the BlueRaiders in the playoffs as well as the BlueRaiders to beat West.

BlueRaiders, you still got a shot and ChattaOwl and the Canes, go ahead and get your old Owls gear outta storage and jump on the bandwagon.

I will be at every game...... You should be at home till Cookeville.

Did some math with the TSSAA web site, with the way they got this thing. If Owls and Rhea both finish 10-0 and they put you in the same quad (and they will) Rhea will be #1 seed. 1st tie breaker is games vs teams with 500 record. Tyner, Brainerd, us, McMinn, and Bradley did not help you. Canes helped Raiders last week, we will do our best by beating Rhea... You will get #1 seed. Consider it a going away gift!

Edited by chattacane

Did some math with the TSSAA web site, with the way they got this thing. If Owls and Rhea both finish 10-0 and they put you in the same quad (and they will) Rhea will be #1 seed. 1st tie breaker is games vs teams with 500 record. Tyner, Brainerd, us, McMinn, and Bradley did not help you. Canes helped Raiders last week, we will do our best by beating Rhea... You will get #1 seed. Consider it a going away gift!

THANKS BUDDY  :thumb: #GO CANES!!!