Eagleville at MTCS

PLAY4QRTS

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it could go either way... It wouldn't shock me if Eagleville won the game... I think they're well coached and have truly gotten better each week... I do feel like MTCS has some talented kids and may be somewhat on a mission... I think it's a pick em.

Forrest is all talk and no substance.....literally. Their players cant stay off that internet talking about how good they are long enough to play a ball game. They wonder why they get a best effort out of almost every team they play? Its called bulletin board material. Word going around our neck of the woods is they have a player on their team and he is supposedly begging some of our football players to switch schools. That's usually a tactic for reserved for talent chasing basketball coaches but that sure is wild to do it in football too aint it?

Hey HornetKiller. Your initial statement criticizing high school kids for "going on the Internet" is an appropo intro to your complete nonsense as a human. 

Let's be honest.

Forrest owns MTCS. We beat you like a drum on your field last year. We have never lost to you at The Rock, and with our boys as close to healthy as can be expected except for 1 kid, it ain't happenin this year. 

Look at the thread. Most on here don't even think you can beat Eagleville, a 2 district loss team, on your home field.

If you need bulletin board material to compete you're gonna lose your last 3 games. You might lose them anyway. 

Your item about the school switching is comical. Switch to where, Community? LMAO. Idiot. 

Pathetic post.  

Christian School 22 Eagleville 9.

Eagleville has no offense. Had opportunities inside the 5 and could not convert.

Fake field goal call was lame. Like MTC did not know it was coming since Eagleville could not get their offensive line off the ball. MTC defense shut Eagleville down except for a few big plays.

Can't believe the score was as close as it was.

Kudos to the Christian School!

Less than 24 hours to gametime. We'll see if the Christian School is the jaggernaut that they've been made out to be or if the schedule has inflated opinions.

We'll also see if Eagleville has really improved or just had a couple of good weeks against weaker opponents.

My prediction... Christian School by 14.

Prediction was pretty close. Didn't anticipate Eagleville blocking an extra point.

I've got the Podcast up of our last show now.  If you'd like to hear any of the Coaches interviews from last week, please click on the link below.  Here is the list and approximate times for each interview if you'd like to skip ahead to the Coach you wish to hear:

Coach Rusty Bradley of CAK -  First Interview

Coach Joe Gaddis of Oak Ridge-  Second Interview  (approximately 15 minutes into the podcast)

Coach Rodney Saulsberry of Whitehaven- 3rd Interview (approximately 30 minutes into podcast)

Coach Fred Shambaugh of M.T.C.S. - 4th interview (approximately 45 minutes into the podcast)

I picked games and highlighted big games from accross the the State in the second hour with a couple of guest commentators including Jon Neil of River City Sports in Chattanooga.  

Please enjoy the free podcasts each week.  There are a number of Coaches I've interviewed over the season at the Ticket Radio

Here is the link to last weeks show!