Adamsville vs Scotts Hill

Redrage1990

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game tonight. I was impressed with the team. The kids are really improving this year. I cant believe you dont have any better searing for the visitors. Field, team, everything else looked good. I was truly scared at half time. Good luck lions I see your first playoff game coming this year

Wasn't pretty early , price you pay for coming out flat after a big win against Savannah ! First half was sloppy and no energy ! Prolly the worst atmosphere I've ever seen ! The field had made improvements but the visitors stands are a joke !! Four feet high and our crowd mostly had to stand ! Quite as a funeral out there ! Crowd couldn't see and was disingaged from the action! The boys answered the bell in the second half and it was full go ! Offensive numbers were the best all year with over 500 yards ! Oline dominated the hill , they wasn't ready for smash mouth football ! 42-14 and we took a knee on the 10 with a min left ! Good win boys , bye week will let us rest ! Comes at a good time !

Edited by Redrage1990

Our hope is to build a stadium on the current visitor side, and have the "home" bleachers be the visitor side. Sorry that they are inadequate, but building a program takes time...it's an embarrassment, but the best that we currently are able to offer.

I was proud of the effort from the kids...a little more depth, a few less mistakes, and we'll be a tough out. Effort and attitude are great...developing youth leagues is the final step that we need to be competitive at the next level.

Congrats to the 'Cards, and luck in the playoffs...play your game and you'll be hard to beat! I love to see the hitting, just caps it off to watch 'em help each other up and pat 'em on the helmet after the whistle.

Thanks trader I looked for you but couldnt find anyone that knew what coacht was lol. I understand it takes time to build a program but bleachers are rather cheap and should be able to be better than what was there. I see lota of things goin g on that are good. Sometimes it is just someone taking pride and making something happen. Good luck rest of the way. Playoff are in site. You start a 2 game season next week

Thanks trader I looked for you but couldnt find anyone that knew what coacht was lol. I understand it takes time to build a program but bleachers are rather cheap and should be able to be better than what was there. I see lota of things goin g on that are good. Sometimes it is just someone taking pride and making something happen. Good luck rest of the way. Playoff are in site. You start a 2 game season next week

Got there just a little late, 7-7 score...I'll usually be around the goalpost on the south end. "Little brother" syndrome is partly to blame for the bleacher situation, the rest is just priority spending (get what you need worse first). All athletic facilities are being improved, but slooowwwwly. I think we win the next two games, then see what happens...maybe we can play with whomever we get (if we get in) in the playoffs, anybody but you guys and Trinity...LOL !

I have taken a hard look and you guys look to end up as the 5 or 6 seed in quad 3. That means its very likely you could draw loretto or mt pleasant in first game. Very winnable for you guys. Worst case scenario you draw forrest for first game. So I am calling a win for you folks in playoffs

I have taken a hard look and you guys look to end up as the 5 or 6 seed in quad 3. That means its very likely you could draw loretto or mt pleasant in first game. Very winnable for you guys. Worst case scenario you draw forrest for first game. So I am calling a win for you folks in playoffs

Was thinking the same...Forrest probably a notch above us, anybody else and we should have a shot. Would love to get another shot at Riverside...not guaranteeing a win if we do, but I like our chances.