Fairview vs Hickman Co

FvHSJackets9

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both the Patton boys have not been health much this season. #14 Morgan had mono after the Wayne game until the Lewis game. #7 ACL surgery he's freshman and junior year. The two boys are very fast and hard to take down.

That's not what Camden said, according to Camden your boys there are good but no better than the average tailback in our league, but let me guess they were hurt in that game. Lol

No matter what we do and who we play when we get out there you can tell how hard we play as much as all you fairview people talk smack it isnt gonna phase us because looking at your record it isnt too great this year, look at who you got beat by. This is obviously going to be the year we beat yall, i mean the girls soccer thought we would be easy to beat this last time we played yall but we blew yall out of the park when we started leading with a win. Just save all your talk for the game. Because no one and no team has worked as,hard as ours has for the record we have and it shows!!

You have played 1 good team. Single A powerhouse Wayne County..... I know I know you beat Lewis County and Lewis County beat us by 5, but as my brother told me (who is a Camden fan) before the game started if it was wet it would be a toss up. And a toss up it was. I hope we get Lewis again in the playoff on a dry field. You got your own troubles ahead of you Hickman.

You never stop! I'm done talking to you! I'm not going down to your level an more. You must have a rough life always being a negative person.

I see you did some research. Good job. I would back down too. You can use that stoop down to my level all you want. You are just as bad as me on other posts that doesn't concern me. Later puppy.

First, did u just mention girls soccer on a football board???? Gimme ur man card. Second, no one from fairview said anything bad about Hickman. I know the ability to read might be hard to accomplish in four years but that don't mean u shouldn't keep trying. Last, I can't believe someone would make a new account just to type some junk like that. Nice try wavo10. Lol

What cha talking about big man? Her name is Kassidy Kelsey. Look her up on Facebook. She said she would proudly talk to you.