Spring Hill at Giles Co.

likearock

Jd, I for one can't really figure out if you are an actual MC fan or just someone stirring the pot?.?.?. But,if you are, I've heard from two different sources this week with the second one just before our game last night that you guys up there aren't doing what you said you were going to do. That translates into this: If we don't make it to the playoffs this year and maybe even win, it's going to be history repeating at Giles! Including another Mr. Football!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jd, I for one can't really figure out if you are an actual MC fan or just someone stirring the pot?.?.?. But,if you are, I've heard from two different sources this week with the second one just before our game last night that you guys up there aren't doing what you said you were going to do. That translates into this: If we don't make it to the playoffs this year and maybe even win, it's going to be history repeating at Giles! Including another Mr. Football!

Never said I was a MC fan. I said I was a fan of whoever played Giles County.

That's a very confusing, cryptic message you have going there. I may be mistaken but are you referring to the Wallace kid? If so, I think you need to translate your translation into english for us if you don't mind.