Spring Hill at Giles Co.

likearock

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JD how do you know the last Giles Co. Game will be a BLOWOUT. Do you have a crystal ball? Don't get me wrong I'm glad MC has been successful. Good staff Good People. But I also saw a great JV game a week where GC beat MC. I know I know there is a lot of difference between JV and Varsity and there is. But it builds confidence. Our boys left the field excited that carried over to Varsity. JD you may be right, it very well may be a blowout but I disagree and your continued arrogance about GC sucks. Have a good one just wanted to vent. #BFL

JD how do you know the last Giles Co. Game will be a BLOWOUT. Do you have a crystal ball? Don't get me wrong I'm glad MC has been successful. Good staff Good People. But I also saw a great JV game a week where GC beat MC. I know I know there is a lot of difference between JV and Varsity and there is. But it builds confidence. Our boys left the field excited that carried over to Varsity. JD you may be right, it very well may be a blowout but I disagree and your continued arrogance about GC sucks. Have a good one just wanted to vent. #BFL

My continued arrogance continues to be the truth.

Everybody (including the players) are just wanting the season over. Sad!

Hopefully everyone has discovered this season that if you don't put the best in you don't get the best out.  There are still games to be played and points to have pride about this season. 

Ones that "just want the season to be over with"  shouldn't wear the jersey, the coaches attire or sit in the stands.  Fight, Coach and cheer till the last tick of the clock.  These seniors especially, have had too much success to just start mailing it in now.    If they leave the following classes nothing else from this season, leave them the pride to fight to the last and finish the job. 

Hopefully everyone has discovered this season that if you don't put the best in you don't get the best out. There are still games to be played and points to have pride about this season.

Ones that "just want the season to be over with" shouldn't wear the jersey, the coaches attire or sit in the stands. Fight, Coach and cheer till the last tick of the clock. These seniors especially, have had too much success to just start mailing it in now. If they leave the following classes nothing else from this season, leave them the pride to fight to the last and finish the job.

The good news is that there will always be a "next year"!

SENIORS, this could be your last home game. Time to lay it all on the line every play til the whistle blows. I am proud of how this group of seniors has battled through all of the obstacles that has been put in front of them. No one can take all of the hard work you have put in away. Only you can dig down deep and show everyone what BOBCAT Pride is all about. GO CATS!!!

I have no problem supporting these young men to the very end. These next few games need to be played at a level that they started the year with.  Mental mistakes and poor tackling have been the biggest down falls this year.  How many games we have left is now in our hands.  Play to our potential and we will have more than these 2 games left.  GO CATS!!!