Chattanooga Central vs. Howard Hustlin Tigers

Harrisonhellcat

Homecoming on the Hill. Hall of Fame Induction time again. Pounder football is alive. Pounders should win. Hopefully the offense can keep rolling and the D keeps shutting the Tigers down. The team must continue to play hard every night and can not overlook anybody. Can not forget the homecoming game last year as we took the game to lightly. If the team plays hard and improves tonight as they have the last 2 games the game should not be close. Team wins big to get ready for the big game next week at Hixson. Go Pounders. The D shuts them down. PFL. Pounder For Life.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we win tonight let's not forget how the Hixson crowd cheered and laughed as Funk and Carson got hurt in this rivalry last year. Remember they are a dirty bunch. Remember one of our best players went there after leaving us. Remember their fans talking smack. Remember we had them beat but gave it up on the 3 yard line. Remember all this as we destroy Howard and go on to make things right with Hixson.

As we win tonight let's not forget how the Hixson crowd cheered and laughed as Funk and Carson got hurt in this rivalry last year. Remember they are a dirty bunch. Remember one of our best players went there after leaving us. Remember their fans talking smack. Remember we had them beat but gave it up on the 3 yard line. Remember all this as we destroy Howard and go on to make things right with Hixson.

Good luck tonight.

tis....apologies for the comment on panther thread, everyone telling me you might be impersonating someone but I'm not to sure now. Anyway we are also now entering our post "Allen" recovery phase...he is gone as of today

Edited by vol4life2

I will finish this off by saying that this game was not as close as the score indicated. It was 42-0 at half and could have been worse as the 2nd half was played with others.  Now Tis is right. I do remember the Hixson fans applauding and standing and clapping when our players got hurt and making comments on getting your players off of the field and other smart remarks that came from their fans, coaches, and even some of our players as the lay on the field. I also remember the pay announcer 2 years ago at Hixson telling them what penalty to call during the games and the refs would call it. Especially at the end of the game 2 years ago that changed the out come of that game when the refs could not call it because the next play was ready to start but did because the announcer was continually telling the refs on what penalties to call. It happened.

Hixson's fans from last year were shameful when they stood up and clapped and hollered at our kids when they got hurt. Also some of their players started mouthing along with one or 2 of their coaches. So yes I think it left a bad taste in some people's mouth and I hope the Hixson fans , especially the adults that did, remember what happened.  I do and so do some of our fans and players. Go Pounders.

Edited by Pounder1