Video of The Best Backcourt in All Tennessee

quizlo11

I hear the same thing every year about these Memphis schools. Give other parts of the state credit too. Its ridiculous. We beat Arlington last year at the state tourney a team who handled supposedly the best team in Memphis White Station last year. Give other parts of the state a little credit too. The bias of you Memphis fans is ridiculous.

Arlington was cheated yall didn't beat them. The referee's took that game from them. You should Be ashamed coming on here bragging like yall won a fair fight. They put the handicap rule in place for you guys.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arlington was cheated yall didn't beat them. The referee's took that game from them. You should Be ashamed coming on here bragging like yall won a fair fight. They put the handicap rule in place for you guys.

LOL excuses excuses. Look, I know it's tough on you Memphis area guys to lose to a little ol country bumpkin school in East Tennessee, but it'll make you feel much better if you just accept the truth. You lost fair and square.

Edited by SweetScience

LOL excuses excuses. Look, I know it's tough on you Memphis area guys to lose to a little ol country bumpkin school in East Tennessee, but it'll make you feel much better if you just accept the truth. You lost fair and square.

I could care less about Memphis teams, I'm not even from Memphis. The whole tourney in general was a joke because of the referee's. I know that's your team and you gone support them to the fulliest but you saw the game and you know the calls was terrible. West Tennessee has the best talent overall throughout the state, you guys from the other part of the state wouldn't make it out of your district now that's a fact.

I could care less about Memphis teams, I'm not even from Memphis. The whole tourney in general was a joke because of the referee's. I know that's your team and you gone support them to the fulliest but you saw the game and you know the calls was terrible. West Tennessee has the best talent overall throughout the state, you guys from the other part of the state wouldn't make it out of your district now that's a fact.

Haters gonna hate.

since you are from Memphis, you know that playing the district tournys in memphis is like playing in the SEC.  You got to come play every game and the other team is going to come to play.  The best team in Memphis (and the state) sometimes gets to stay in memphis instead of playing in the glass house...

You're right and its always been like that....but I expect any body who comes out of the West to play a better brand of ball than I have been seeing...or have I been gone too long...lol. Man Hamilton looked like they've never seen ball pressure before in last year's tournament.

Question. Can anybody name a better duo than the twins? Just curious. I'm living in Middle Tennessee, but I will throw out Jenkins and Whiteside at Knoxville Webb if the Coach there would let Jenkins play the 2. Not saying they're better, but they will be hard to deal with this year.

I hear the same thing every year about these Memphis schools. Give other parts of the state credit too. Its ridiculous. We beat Arlington last year at the state tourney a team who handled supposedly the best team in Memphis White Station last year. Give other parts of the state a little credit too. The bias of you Memphis fans is ridiculous.

Arlington didn't "handle" WS, WS lost that game themselves. Missed like 10 free throws in the last 2min. WS also blew Arlington out twice last season. Arlington had a good playoff run though. You will continue to hear the same thing each year about MTown teams just so long as a different Memphis team wins state every year. Give props where it's do