Pre-Season TN/KY Top 40 HS Poll

KYTNGBB

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson South Side plays Ridgeway December 23rd. Biggest game in a few years for the Lady Hawks to see where they stand against a team that likely will be in the ESPN RISE preseason Top 25 Girls rankings and with 3-4 high level D1 recruits.

I saw Ridgeway at the state tournament last year and they are legit! The Beasley girl is the real deal. She plays under control and makes tough shots look very easy. Coach McNeal does a great job at SS but I didn't see them play recently. I would think that Ridgeway's overall size would give them problems. Will definitely be a tough test for them.

Yes, Brandi Beasley is the real deal. Heard from a few reliable Memphis sources that UConn has major interest in her. And post wise, Ridgeway will give South Side problems. But, nonetheless a good measuring stick for the Lady Hawks, who IMO should be the favorite in 14-AA this season and with hopes of making a long postseason run