Chattanooga Talent? Top Teams?

LadyMustangsCoach

Have you seen Bradley, WV, or Cleveland play? What game or games have you seen McMinn play that would make you think McMinn might be the best team in the district?

Seen Cleveland, McMinn and Bradley play. I said Bradley was probably the pick but a not to distant second was either MC or Cleveland. Seen CHS and Bradley play this week in Cleveland. Not to ompressive

Seen Cleveland, McMinn and Bradley play. I said Bradley was probably the pick but a not to distant second was either MC or Cleveland. Seen CHS and Bradley play this week in Cleveland. Not to ompressive

I'm a McMinn fan so I like your optimism. However, I'm a realist and just haven't seen anything from the Lady Cherokees that would even remotely make me think they could win the district, even though the district isn't that strong. I'll ask you again what game or games have you seen McMinn play that would make you think McMinn might be the best team in the district?