South Pitt vs. Polk (Moore man against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Oh, you mean Buccaneers.

You must have flunked history.  The P.C. Pirates generally went after Spanish ships.  The guys a mentioned didn't discriminate.  Bart Roberts hung the Governor of Barbados on the deck of a French Naval vessel.  He had a bounty on Roberts' head, and that annoyed Back Bart.

Edited by rlh

Captain Jack is my favorite.

Of all the Caribbean pirates, I like Bart and him the best.  Bart had a couple of cool flags. 

bartholomew_pirate.jpg

After hanging the Governor of Barbados (on a French warship) and Gov of Martinique, he changed to this:

black_bart_flag.jpg

Edited by rlh

Of all the Caribbean pirates, I like Bart and him the best.  Bart had a couple of cool flags. 

bartholomew_pirate.jpg

After hanging the Governor of Barbados (on a French warship) and Gov of Martinique, he changed to this:

black_bart_flag.jpg

Barney what kind of mess is this?  You better get these people back on topic and give them some warning points like that durn Butchie man gave me for asking if anyone new where my Mruphy Fair book went to before I found out that pegleg and powerp stole it. 

Barney what kind of mess is this?  You better get these people back on topic and give them some warning points like that durn Butchie man gave me for asking if anyone new where my Mruphy Fair book went to before I found out that pegleg and powerp stole it. 

Roy, put that Murph pole down and go read about Pirate flags.  That slice guy from Boyd think we are generic.  Non of these Pirates had a generic flag. Did you sleep through that Turney man's history class in high school?  You think I am joking, but I am not.

http://latinamericanhistory.about.com/od/Pirates/tp/Famous-Pirates-And-Their-Flags.htm

Edited by rlh

Roy, put that Murph pole down and go read about Pirate flags.  That slice guy from Boyd think we are generic.  Non of these Pirates had a generic flag. Did you sleep through that Turney man's history class in high school?  You think I am joking, but I am not.

http://latinamericanhistory.about.com/od/Pirates/tp/Famous-Pirates-And-Their-Flags.htm

I have already studied Murphys pole tonight. That Moore man is going to have to win these last two games so our boys can play a game at home during the playoffs.   Im not joking either.

I have already studied Murphys pole tonight. That Moore man is going to have to win these last two games so our boys can play a game at home during the playoffs.   Im not joking either.

I know you are not joking.  Barney doesn't think we can beat that Ricky man. 

I know you are not joking.  Barney doesn't think we can beat that Ricky man. 

That orangeslice man said he met that Ambassador man the other night.  I garuntee you I was wondering if he had on one of those Ross mans hats and was over there at that Reynolds man field trying to learn his secrets for that Ross man incase they play them in the playoffs.  You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

That orangeslice man said he met that Ambassador man the other night. I garuntee you I was wondering if he had on one of those Ross mans hats and was over there at that Reynolds man field trying to learn his secrets for that Ross man incase they play them in the playoffs. You think im joking but im not.

Ambassador (Bassy) is a good dude. He sat on our side with some friends to watch the game. IMO if he wanted to scout the game he would tell everyone who he was. He doesn't seem to be the kind of guy to sneak around. He has more class than that. I may be a joke but he's not.