Big scores!

BigBama42

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Greeneville and Fulton tonight! Y'all are the only 2 teams in the state to score 70 and 72 points tonight! Hope y'all are proud!

Thanks! I can speak for the Mother's and Father's of all the 2nd and 3rd string young men for Fulton and Greeneville that go through all the spring practice and two a days and then  get there chance to play and score a touchdown - You sir are a Heartless Human being with nothing better to do than flap ur jaws about Kids you dont even know , I know im proud when i see a young man that played last night that never had a chance to start but Coach Ballard put this young man in and he scored a touchdown late in the 2nd half - yea i guess we were running up the score but that touchdown by that young man he will remember forever, and as a fan i will too. Hope you enjoy stealing lunch money from the weak .

I just don't understand. With a running clock, how many times did y'all score in the second half? How weak are your opponents? Y'all have no mercy! If your coach is that concerned about 2nd and 3rd string, they should have played whole game, my gosh, when did the get to go in, when y'all were up 63-0? Get real.

If it is a habit of scoring 70 every week then something is wrong but I can't fault the Devils. They don't usually do that and sometimes things just line up that way. No one should have to play their starters less than the first half of the game and you can't tell those 2nd and 3rd string boys to fall down when they see an opening.

It was 42-0 at the half. 2nd and 3rd string played the 2nd half. West Greene help with turnovers deep on their side of the field and bad punts in the 2nd half. Players ran the ball and scored that will probably never score again in high school. GHS didn't try to run up the score, it just happened because of poor tackling by West Greene and excited to be playing sophomores.

I know, I just feel sorry for these teams that get abused, lol! I think these stronger teams need to step out of the box and schedule more challenging opponents. Nothing personal.

Years ago I was on the receiving end of a few of these. What's embarrassing is taking a knee on me. Give me a chance to stop you. If I can't then I will tip my hat to you. I don't want nobody to feel sorry for me because I'm getting beat.

I know, I just feel sorry for these teams that get abused, lol! I think these stronger teams need to step out of the box and schedule more challenging opponents. Nothing personal.

ummm...I'm pretty sure these are conference games Bama. Not too many places to "step out of the box". West Greene was also undefeated in the conference coming in. West Greene was 6-2 coming in to Burley with big wins over North Greene, South Greene and Cosby...very challenging non-conference scheduling wouldn't you say? Oh well, it could be worse. We could still be hearing the old "playing down" bs.

Edited by barb

Thanks for the follow up FHS!  we dont pick um we just play the way the TSSAA  sets it up - fuss at them not us!

I do find it perplexing that Greeneville has 1 big scoring game and they get skewered by a Betsy fan. Greeneville isn't even ranked in the top 20 scoring offenses in the state right now. Elizabethton, however is 4th with over 50 ppg.

Yes but we do play Science Hill, TN High, and Sully South, during the regular season. Y'all can make all the excuses y'all want, but it's the same as last year. Greeneville trying to be top dog and Fulton trying to get a national scoring title this year..... You can call me hater if you like, that's typical.