Big scores!

BigBama42

Yes but we do play Science Hill, TN High, and Sully South, during the regular season. Y'all can make all the excuses y'all want, but it's the same as last year. Greeneville trying to be top dog and Fulton trying to get a national scoring title this year..... You can call me hater if you like, that's typical.

Lol we took a kick back off a safety and two punts back and then we stopped putting punt returners back deep at all... If we were really running it up if would be worse... But hate all you want I love it

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville's final possession last night at the 20 yard line with 1:20 left on the clock and score is 63 to 0! All Ballard had to do is take 3 knees game over but NO he is a jerk and was hurrying his team to run plays. So they score with 5 seconds to go! Greeneville had 6 personal fouls called and should have been more! 99 percent of coaches take a knee at that point but Ballard has no class!

[qme=BigBama42" post="3235484" timestamp="1413652934]Yes but we do play Science Hill, TN High, and Sully South, during the regular season. Y'all can make all the excuses y'all want, but it's the same as last year. Greeneville trying to be top dog and Fulton trying to get a national scoring title this year..... You can call me hater if you like, that's typical.yep, those are traditional foes for Betsy just as MoWest, Jeff County and Daniel Boone are for Greeneville. We have Signal Mountain again this year and made the long drive to KY. Fulton hung 80+ on Bearden and Powell and 70+ on Central. After a time or 2 of that kind of beat down,teams don't line up to schedule more games.Maybe the mighty Cyclones will choose to play up next year and force Witten to but the Devils back on the schedule.

Believe me, if you think EHS wants to stay in 3A next season you are the ONLY one. The travel for us is much better as is the conference. Greeneville, South, I'd much rather have than CD, West Greene, Unicoi/Johnson Co. Sure, staying in 3A would give us a better chance at a championship but the season leading up to the playoffs would be boring as heck.

Greeneville's final possession last night at the 20 yard line with 1:20 left on the clock and score is 63 to 0! All Ballard had to do is take 3 knees game over but NO he is a jerk and was hurrying his team to run plays. So they score with 5 seconds to go! Greeneville had 6 personal fouls called and should have been more! 99 percent of coaches take a knee at that point but Ballard has no class!

A post like this and you call someone else classless. How about stop whining and start stopping them from scoring.

If this is the case in terms of score and situation then I can see why people would be upset. If you can't see how this can reflect poorly on a school then please take the blinders off.

Coaches should be striving to set good examples of sportsmanship. I have seen many teams this year take a knee on the ten yard line going in up only one score because the game was over at the end of the game.

If this is the case in terms of score and situation then I can see why people would be upset. If you can't see how this can reflect poorly on a school then please take the blinders off.

Coaches should be striving to set good examples of sportsmanship. I have seen many teams this year take a knee on the ten yard line going in up only one score because the game was over at the end of the game.

Thanks! I can speak for the Mother's and Father's of all the 2nd and 3rd string young men for Fulton and Greeneville that go through all the spring practice and two a days and then get there chance to play and score a touchdown - You sir are a Heartless Human being with nothing better to do than flap ur jaws about Kids you dont even know , I know im proud when i see a young man that played last night that never had a chance to start but Coach Ballard put this young man in and he scored a touchdown late in the 2nd half - yea i guess we were running up the score but that touchdown by that young man he will remember forever, and as a fan i will too.

Must be a full moon I agree with greengreen22