Knox Central @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?!!?

• Oak Ridge (8-0)
    • Central (4-4)

Agreed. I watched SC against DB and they just don't impress me. Good QB. That's about it. SD way too many athletes for SC.

well I respect that, but Sevier has gotten better very game. Plus, they've been good for a few years now and it's all new for south Doyle. I'm not saying SD can't win SS, I just think severs experience will mean a lot in that game.

well I respect that, but Sevier has gotten better very game. Plus, they've been good for a few years now and it's all new for south Doyle. I'm not saying SD can't win SS, I just think severs experience will mean a lot in that game.

The teams they have looked good against are as good if not worse than the lower tier teams in our district. I would take Halls over Seymour and Cocke Co both. They're both flat terrible. Only reason I would give SC a chance in that game is that it is @ SC. SD is a more talented team and I will be surprised if SC wins that game, but you never know. Anyway what is your love affair with SC lately anyways? Lol

Eh, ask HIM tough guy!

I figured that you would be afraid to ans that .. Typical.. You may not like Blade.. And you may not think he's that good of a coach.. But I will say this.. He did not have two D1 prospects when he took Oak Ridge to the semi finals... He had a bunch of Over Achieving Champions. Edited by Ranger7
  • Upvote 1

I figured that you would be afraid to ans that .. Typical.. You may not like Blade.. And you may not think he's that good of a coach.. But I will say this.. He did not have two D1 prospects when he took Oak Ridge to the semi finals... He had a bunch of Over Achieving Champions.

Old news and we've been over it before when you were signing in as  bladerunner. I have nothing against Blade but I care as much about him as I do the coach at Brentwood or Ravenwood.....nothing at all. I don't really care what they do, how many D1 prospects they have, or what their record is. Unlike you, I'm an OR fan and that's where my interest is. I don't care if you're an OR fan or not bladerunner, but that's what I am.

Blade Runner-Blade runner-Blade Runner-Blade Runner... I'm so sick of hearing that- I could puke... I am not an Oak Ridge fan. Do you get it? That whole spiel is as out of date as your cologne is,Len. Just based on the Gaddis pattern.. You will be worshiping Someone else pretty quick.

Edited by Ranger7

Blade Runner-Blade runner-Blade Runner-Blade Runner... I'm so sick of hearing that- I could puke... I am not an Oak Ridge fan. Do you get it? That whole spiel is as out of date as your cologne is,Len. Just based on the Gaddis pattern.. You will be worshiping Someone else pretty quick.

Your posts are identical to the posts of your former screen name...bladerunner. Why would a Fulton fan care what the Gaddis pattern has been? I don't care what the pattern is of the Fulton coach....in fact, I don't even know who the Fulton coach is. Why does a Fulton fan feel the need to defend Blade when Blade is irrelevant to OR and this thread, and he hasn't even been under attack?

It's a free country. I'm just like Other Fulton fans on here. Since I work in Oak Ridge.. I was able to get to a few games that Blade Coached.. He got it done with less.. There's no doubt about it.. I would imagine that his strength of schedule looks pretty good.

OK, let me get this straight bladerunner. You live in Knoxville, work in OR, you're a Fulton fan, yet you attend OR football games on Friday nights?  You're full of it if you expect anyone to believe that. And on top of all that BS, you're a Fulton fan who feels the need to analyze the OR coaches and compare Blade and Gaddis? That's about as stupid as it gets and if you think anyone believes that BS, then you've got deep problems.