Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

Where will Giles and Marshall County be sent for the playoffs?

Even with 4 wins I think Giles gets in. Will the Tssaa send Giles or Marshall east?

That would be Giles with 5 wins.... :thumb:

Depends on other games than us tonight. But, Giles goes West. marshall goes East.

Personally I'd rather go have lemonade with Troll...... :wacko:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

Ready or not here it is... Gameday!!! Sworn rivals will face off tonight in what I think will be a physical game. @WOMG - we actually have had really big crowds this year. I know, I have been lonely the past few years by myself. Lol. Spoke to Chris Walker this morning, and he told me there is no way the Tigers will overlook giles. Says that the bobcats are better than their record shows. He knows how important a Win will be, and what a loss will mean for GC. He said the hard hat is packed, and it's time to grind it out!!! Go Blue!!!

Good luck tonight Tiger. Looks like we may have to get with Mountain Troll and WOMG and drink some lemonade, gonna be little breezy tonight. Gonna be a heck of a matchup. Go Cats!! :thumb:

Edited by Catfan68

Ready or not here it is... Gameday!!! Sworn rivals will face off tonight in what I think will be a physical game. @WOMG - we actually have had really big crowds this year. I know, I have been lonely the past few years by myself. Lol. Spoke to Chris Walker this morning, and he told me there is no way the Tigers will overlook giles. Says that the bobcats are better than their record shows. He knows how important a Win will be, and what a loss will mean for GC. He said the hard hat is packed, and it's time to grind it out!!! Go Blue!!!

I appreciate the long time fans like you the most Tiger 4. Thick & thin makes no difference. I'm a thinking that this one should be a slobber-knocker. See you soon.... :ph34r:

Well here we go.  Emotions will run high tonight, mc has been in pep rally all day.  I know they have looked forward to this game all year as GC has.  Who can control their emotions and the line will win this sloppy game tonight.  GC can not afford to come out flat as in past several games.  If they aren't up for tonight then they are playing the wrong sport.  Keep calm and play football and everything will take care of itself. GO CATS!!!