Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

You know I had really enjoyed the game last night. Seeing old friends, players from years ago. Heck we even got to see our old coaching staff, yes our old coaching staff. Really was great to see them, and then I learn that the Buckhorn Staff was calling defensive plays for Marshall County in the Box. I have a great deal of respect for Coach Osteen but I have to ask, why would you allow this to happen coach. it is wrong on so many levels and has to be some type of infraction. Does MC not have faith thier staff? The good folks on Coach T may say well this is garbage..your just a sore loser...well wrong again......there is evidence to prove it. Oh well Buckhorn doesn't have a buy this next week.

Edited by JAFO

Walker is a beast! Definitely the best player on that field last night. Cameron is overrated. I hate to say that, but it's the truth. The biggest difference between him and Walker is effort. Cam shows none of that, he has all of the skill but is too lazy to make anything of it. I think he got a big head and thought everything would come easy this year, but he was wrong. He best get a little fight in him or he'll never see the field in the SEC.

On another topic, this Giles team does not deserve to go to the playoffs. They have played with no enthusiasm all year. No drive, I wonder at times if they even want to be out there. 

Oh and fire Walt Smith.

You know I had really enjoyed the game last night. Seeing old friends, players from years ago. Heck we even got to see our old coaching staff, yes our old coaching staff. Really was great to see them, and then I learn that the Buckhorn Staff was calling defensive plays for Marshall County in the Box. I leave a great deal of respect for Coach Osteen but I have to ask, why would you allow this to happen coach. it is wrong on so many levels and has to be some type of infraction. Does MC not have faith thier staff? The good folks on Coach T may say well this is garbage..your just a sore loser...well wrong again......there is evidence to prove it. Oh well Buckhorn doesn't have a buy this next week.

A high school player could call the opposing teams defense against us. We ran 2 plays our during our first 2 drives. He is so predictable, going for 2, just general playcalling. Osteen knew what he was going to do. My point is it shouldn't matter who is calling the defense if our offense is any count. We actually should have done better if the person calling their D hasn't seen any film on us, correct? It actually says a whole lot about our offensive playcalling if what you are saying is true. Someone who hasn't seen our team play all year can step in and shut down our offense??

Seems to me even with the talent of no.9 and no.4 Osteen still had to call in the "big dogs" to help him beat the bobcats. I guess that would fall under the classification of being scared enough to "cheat" to win by using out of state coaches to wear headsets and call plays from the press box? Anway take away their no.9 and they are just a mediocre team!

Shadow I understand what your saying. I have no problem with the other coaches being there to support Osteen, but come on now being in the booth with headsets, helping on plays is pushing it. #17 had the worst game he has had. You take away that, turnovers and we are in the game. Oh well maybe I am just a sore loser. Whatever.

Shadow I understand what your saying. I have no problem with the other coaches being there to support Osteen, but come on now being in the booth with headsets, helping on plays is pushing it. #17 had the worst game he has had. You take away that, turnovers and we are in the game. Oh well maybe I am just a sore loser. Whatever.

I understand what you mean by saying it might be unethical, but the 4 turnovers on downs have a lot more to do with Walt than Marshall's defensive playcalling. 

IF you take away turnovers and Holder's bad play, sure we are in the game.......and if my aunt had an adam's apple she'd be my uncle.

Seems to me even with the talent of no.9 and no.4 Osteen still had to call in the "big dogs" to help him beat the bobcats. I guess that would fall under the classification of being scared enough to "cheat" to win by using out of state coaches to wear headsets and call plays from the press box? Anway take away their no.9 and they are just a mediocre team!

Here we go.Cheating?As I recall didn't some of that same staff help or offer to help the bobcats during the playoffs last year?Giles Co. got whooped in every aspect of the game.And that falls on coaching.His coaching might work in 1a but this is big boy football.It takes more than the same 7 or 8 players playing all the time when there is a bench full of players.

Kudos to MC on their victory last night. Rarely are you given a second chance at your biggest rivalry. Take away predictable coaching and some bonehead mistakes and you got a much closer game. Yes Walker is a great athelete, but stoppable. Buckle up boys round 2 is gonna be a battle, and Cam, how about giving your all in this game, everyone knows your capable...so do it!!!!

Sounds like a bunch of crybaby, make excuses Bobcats. Yes, there were a number of Buckhorn coaches in the house, but not one time was anyone other than Tiger coaches on headsets. Those guys are all one big family. Sounds like the Bobcats are simple jealous. Everyone knows how much you wish they were back in Black & Gold. Even Giles players know the difference between real coaching and phonies.  It's hard to win when only 8 to 9 guys are playing while others are walking around on the field. Unfortunately, for Giles county, you guys have a lot of talent that is just allowed to just do their own thing. They were easily the worst coached team, Marshall played all year. Loved seeing #17 and #10 coming to Coach O, and #7 and #3 coming to Coach Hop at the end of the game. Impact coaching! Oh, and the Tigers defensive staff did a great job  :thumb: 

Sounds like a bunch of crybaby, make excuses Bobcats. Yes, there were a number of Buckhorn coaches in the house, but not one time was anyone other than Tiger coaches on headsets. Those guys are all one big family. Sounds like the Bobcats are simple jealous. Everyone knows how much you wish they were back in Black & Gold. Even Giles players know the difference between real coaching and phonies. It's hard to win when only 8 to 9 guys are playing while others are walking around on the field. Unfortunately, for Giles county, you guys have a lot of talent that is just allowed to just do their own thing. They were easily the worst coached team, Marshall played all year. Loved seeing #17 and #10 coming to Coach O, and #7 and #3 coming to Coach Hop at the end of the game. Impact coaching! Oh, and the Tigers defensive staff did a great job :thumb:[/quote

Your exactly correct.Its pretty bad when other teams see it as well.