Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

Okay pardon the mistake, not Jennings, Henderson man. 12 hour shifts are rough, hey everybody has their opinion, nobody has called me out because its true. Big difference between a good guy and a good coach...take a pill or something and calm down.

I have to say, you are wrong again. Blair is a good coach. You may not know this but he coached here in the past, under a different head coach. You wasn't on here saying he needed to be gone then. 

Here is a hypothetical situation that I think applies here. You are standing waiting on a elevator to open up. The doors open, the elevator is packed with people, and it smells like someone has crapped their pants. From standing outside the elevator do you know who crapped their pants or do you have to get in among the people to know who crapped their pants. 

What I am saying is, don't just watch the game on Friday night. Go to a practice, watch, listen, don't talk. See who is coaching and who is not. Then I invite you back to tell me how wrong I am.

I have to say, you are wrong again. Blair is a good coach. You may not know this but he coached here in the past, under a different head coach. You wasn't on here saying he needed to be gone then. 

Here is a hypothetical situation that I think applies here. You are standing waiting on a elevator to open up. The doors open, the elevator is packed with people, and it smells like someone has crapped their pants. From standing outside the elevator do you know who crapped their pants or do you have to get in among the people to know who crapped their pants. 

What I am saying is, don't just watch the game on Friday night. Go to a practice, watch, listen, don't talk. See who is coaching and who is not. Then I invite you back to tell me how wrong I am.

Let me tell you something, I have been a part of this program since the early 70s. Probably attended more games, practices, watched ,listened and donated more money to this program than you will ever know. I simply pointed out that I am not a big fan of Coach Blair is all. If he stays so be it, ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL MAN. I didnt even know what the heck coacht was when he coached before..yes I knew that he coached here before. I am old, old school. I dont miss many practices either man, not everybody stands out there bulls@#tting and talking,some of us stay in our cars away from all that. Look man, everybody has their opinion and it wont be long until my grandchildren will be playing there. yes Blair is a heck of a nice guy. Been knowing him since he was in diapers. I waving my truce flag to you, accept it or not.

Edited by Catfan68

Let me tell you something, I have been a part of this program since the early 70s. Probably attended more games, practices, watched ,listened and donated more money to this program than you will ever know. I simply pointed out that I am not a big fan of Coach Blair is all. If he stays so be it, ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL MAN. I didnt even know what the heck coacht was when he coached before..yes I knew that he coached here before. I am old, old school. I dont miss many practices either man, not everybody stands out there bulls@#tting and talking,some of us stay in our cars away from all that. Look man, everybody has their opinion and it wont be long until my grandchildren will be playing there. yes Blair is a heck of a nice guy. Been knowing him since he was in diapers. I waving my truce flag to you, accept it or not.

Your grandchildren should go to Marshall County so they can be a winner!

People...people....people...what does all this crap have to do with Friday nights game.......

Fact is Friday night were gonna line up and do it again.  If for one week we can line up, coach up and fan up.  We can pull this thing off.  Really not a big difference in overall team talent, simply looks as though we are underachieving. 

Rock if you can pull this group of fans together then you can become Mayor.

Too funny sum1. Ole Rock would never make it as a politician because he puts forth the truth lol. The boy ate the same dirt as I and will always be a Bobcat fan. Neither of us has kids playing now so the both of us are true fans. Through the good and the bad. And NEITHER of us have any restraints as far as what we can complain about or brag about. Both of us write our own paychecks. :thumb:

The Bobcats have a great chance to take this one Friday night. The players believe. The coaches believe. And until the scoreboard shows less points than our opponent's we'll be there to support the Bobcats until the end.  

So like Rock says. " line up, coach up and fan up" because Friday night the Cats will bring it..... :ph34r:

Rock if you can pull this group of fans together then you can become Mayor.

Sumo....theres a time to fight certain fights. 

Some folks are determined to fight next weeks fight this week, what we need to do is fight this weeks fight this week.   Not saying they are wrong in their wants....just misaligned in their times. 

We got about 14 seniors about to play their last game this week or in the next few weeks and that needs to be our focus at this time.   They have had excellent careers as Bobcats at GCHS and I'm gonna cheer for everyone till its done.  Every player at Giles Co in the last 8 years have had the opportunity to play for a state championship.  That's some good stuff. That other stuff we can deal with when the season is done.

CF68 I will agree to disagree. It will be awhile before your grandson hits the field at GC. Surely things will be different then. 

Yes, MSFB, Busby coached at Richland, a few games anyway.

I can live with that bobcatd :thumb:.Wont be that long...trust me. Go Cats!!

Edited by Catfan68

People...people....people...what does all this crap have to do with Friday nights game.......

Fact is Friday night were gonna line up and do it again.  If for one week we can line up, coach up and fan up.  We can pull this thing off.  Really not a big difference in overall team talent, simply looks as though we are underachieving. 

Couldnt agree more rock!

Sumo....theres a time to fight certain fights.

Some folks are determined to fight next weeks fight this week, what we need to do is fight this weeks fight this week. Not saying they are wrong in their wants....just misaligned in their times.

We got about 14 seniors about to play their last game this week or in the next few weeks and that needs to be our focus at this time. They have had excellent careers as Bobcats at GCHS and I'm gonna cheer for everyone till its done. Every player at Giles Co in the last 8 years have had the opportunity to play for a state championship. That's some good stuff. That other stuff we can deal with when the season is done.

Good point. There are 14 seniors and this game could be their last. If it is it sure would be nice if they left it on the field and after the game had a few pats on the back and heard thanks from the fans instead of complaints towards the staff. Remember guys these seniors gave you fans some memorable moments so least you can do is give them some thanks.