Upperman @ Dekalb

Iceman2000

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If DC gets their offense going it may be a long night for upperman. But if they decide to be one-dimensional on offense it's going to be a lot easier for the U to grab the win. Now if upperman cleans up their fundamental mistakes they've been making every game then UHS shouldn't have too much of a problem either. But who knows what'll happen in the game

Edited by JohnnyRay

Dekalb is playing well on Defense the past few weeks, Unfortunate what happened at York, I say Dekalb wins this one. #10 will have a big night, #2 will make plays on the ground as well. Jennings and Boss both broke long runs last night. We will play Physical up front and take care of Business. Man it was nice to be home last night! 

Whoever loses this game is probably eliminated from the playoffs. I know we would be, what about Upperman if they lose. Big game for both teams.

Upperman is likely already in the playoffs no matter how they finish the season. They are projected in as of now, and even if they lost their next two, at 5-5 they would almost certainly still be in. They are playing for seeding in my eyes.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

28-14 if DC runs 25+ times. If not, 21-14 UH wins. Its sorta funny that the leading team rushing in 2011 was SC,in 2012 was LA,in 2013 was UH. Now in 2014 I would say LA leads big time with YI in second. Now match up the district champions over those ame years and see what the outcome is.

Last years Upperman team is probably better than all of those teams you listed. 12 LA vs. 13 UHS would be a heck of a game though.

28-14 if DC runs 25+ times. If not, 21-14 UH wins. Its sorta funny that the leading team rushing in 2011 was SC,in 2012 was LA,in 2013 was UH. Now in 2014 I would say LA leads big time with YI in second. Now match up the district champions over those ame years and see what the outcome is.

Can't make your mind up on the score? You said Dekalb 35-21 in the 8AA thread, Don't get me wrong I would be content with either score.