East Hickman

footballfan24

They will not beat MC. I feel bad for the kids at East. I know they are better than what their record shows. I know some young men on that team who are hard hardworking, champion hearted, and East proud all the way around. They practice hard and still give everything they have regardless of record. There are kids on that team who would start for any club in the district. I know where this is going. I won't get into that issue at all. I just wish the best and the best opportunity to win for those young men at East who give so much year after year. You have to also give credit to the East fans. The blue wave follows their team in force regardless of record. Hang in there East. We're always pulling for you guys here in Fairview, except that one Friday night every season.

Its true , he announced it to the team, not sure how it came about , but at least he is gone. As a person he seemed ok, kinda jerky and had a arrogance to him ( not sure why ), just was not a football coach and used some dirty tactics to get at the ones who did not fall into his circle of mismanagement.( Harris) But it came back to bite him as he did not live in a glass house. I wish him luck in whatever he does just as long as it is not football.

Its true , he announced it to the team, not sure how it came about , but at least he is gone. As a person he seemed ok, kinda jerky and had a arrogance to him ( not sure why ), just was not a football coach and used some dirty tactics to get at the ones who did not fall into his circle of mismanagement.( Harris) But it came back to bite him as he did not live in a glass house. I wish him luck in whatever he does just as long as it is not football.

I heard that one of his Coaches is in court for raping his step daughter????? and another one had a affair with a players mom and she also worked at the Inter. School????? Not sure if its true. but if it is that explains it.

Eaglepride, you seem to know alot about EH.  Are there any coaches on staff or on Jr. High staff that may get the job?   

There is definitely no one on staff or at middle school capable of coaching a high school team. I would think there would be lots of interest across the state by some good coaches for this job.

The East coach announced to his team that he is not going to be back next year. I think he should of left after year 1

He is close to the Fairview coach and could land on the staff at FHS. It would not shock me. I'm glad he is leaving a dump like EHHS. They'd be 0-8 if not for a fluke play. I heard their kids did not even bother to show up for practices during fall break. That shows the type of guys you have to work with there. They have, are, and will continue to be terrible because they are playing with the offspring of useless people such as yourself.