The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

I would like to hear unbiased reasons from both sides fans and why they think the team they pick in this matchup will win And why they think so. Unbiased.

I'm afraid I can't offer an unbiased answer to this question. I believe in this band of brothers and when they play at their capabilities, they are giant killers.

Unbiased OR takes this one too physical up front for AC line... Tee will have ample opportunities and so will most OR wr... AC will stack the box to force you to beat them through the air... AC dbs are okay but they do not match up well with the big athletic wrs with OR... AC will play very hard though and I belive the score will be to the manner of OR 31 AC 17

Unbiased OR takes this one too physical up front for AC line... Tee will have ample opportunities and so will most OR wr... AC will stack the box to force you to beat them through the air... AC dbs are okay but they do not match up well with the big athletic wrs with OR... AC will play very hard though and I belive the score will be to the manner of OR 31 AC 17

Thanks FHS. I hope and pray they stack the box lol