The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

The lil I watched at practice wasnt good.Gaddis was hot and looked like he was really on the Special Teams.Heard him talking about how big xp in Central game was when they went to state.But as a Wildcat Im most worried about our 2 best vs theirs.I look at it like this.Fox and Johnson touch the ball around 40 or more times a game.Our two best might touch it 10 times if we are lucky.Darel and Tee.I love TJ and others but to win big games like this you have to ride your best players.If Fox and Johnson only got 10 touches between them Oak Ridge would win by 30 plus.I know we have more overall talent but thats not all that matters.I remember having Powell beat until their coach got smart and rode D.Mobley to the win.They lined up in goaline and just let him take over.Cant wait and these games are what makes high school football so great.I see no way in which Oak Ridge runs away from the mavs.This will be a fight until the last play.GO CATS.RWR

I understand your point but since Tee is not and should not be a running back, it's tough to get him the ball that much. If we throw it 40-50 times a game then maybe but that's not our strength. I think our strength offensively is that we spread the ball around. We don't depend on any one person. I will be interested to see how this game plays out. The district is weak other than Clinton, CC, AC, OR. The best team that AC played destroyed them. I doubt Catholic beats us 50-14 if we play. But it will all play out Thursday night. I can't wait. Edited by catswild

AC has a sthey have a first string lineman out with a broken legg and #1 played db too plus heard there best receiver hung up the pads he also played both ways good kid they will miss him..AC having no depth at all positions is there down fall plus no passing game with the current situation is setting up to be a blow out IMO...with OR run defense and the fact there is no pass threat there too one sided .Johnson can feal the QB position no problem but if they did have to pass who will he be throwing too ..35 to 7 AC scores late

I just don't see it being that bad, but I hope you're right!! LOL Who is this WR who quit?

I don't want too drop a name because if I know GT he will do whatever it takes to try to get this kid back before Friday night.

Well, keep giving us the injury report. I will be sure to let Gaddis know 1st thing in the morning. Just joking. Hope all their players that are out play so we take them on @ 100% and for the players sake that are out.

Edited by SweetScience

I understand your point but since Tee is not and should not be a running back, it's tough to get him the ball that much. If we throw it 40-50 times a game then maybe but that's not our strength. I think our strength offensively is that we spread the ball around. We don't depend on any one person. I will be interested to see how this game plays out. The district is weak other than Clinton, CC, AC, OR. The best team that AC played destroyed them. I doubt Catholic beats us 50-14 if we play. But it will all play out Thursday night. I can't wait.

Tee is a playmaker.Get him the ball like teams have C.Patterson and others.In high school Tee just needs the ball.I do like how we use alot of diff people but in the big games u need the big players with the ball.One thing for sure is we havent needed that xtra dynamic yet.With who we have both played it does make it hard to know how good we both really are.I wonder how our d will do vs a elite high school rb like Fox.I wonder how they will do vs all our ATHs.Alot will be answered soon.RWR

That thread will preveiw the next time we play, probably just going to be an ongoing thing lol

but its not arguing with our own fans...lol Ford is back and AC had a great practice today. AC coaches has a great game plan. Who was that #4 that said they can't wait to stop Fox and the AC offense? That fires me up every time I see it...lol

but its not arguing with our own fans...lol Ford is back and AC had a great practice today. AC coaches has a great game plan. Who was that #4 that said they can't wait to stop Fox and the AC offense? That fires me up every time I see it...lol

Post it I'd like to see it. If it was #4 he is the biggest trash talker east of the Mississippi lol

Not Ford QB Smith is back hopefully. Also the AC coaches would not play him if he wasn't cleared to play...lol AS for the video its what every defense trys to do...shut AC offense down. Can't wait till Thursday! Hog try to get Roberts to come back to AC so the other LC kids that went to CC might get some playing time....lol

Not Ford QB Smith is back hopefully. Also the AC coaches would not play him if he wasn't cleared to play...lol AS for the video its what every defense trys to do...shut AC offense down. Can't wait till Thursday! Hog try to get Roberts to come back to AC so the other LC kids that went to CC might get some playing time....lol

Post the video of #4 from OR that you keep referring to. And while we aren't Catholic it sure seemed like they did a pretty good job of stopping the AC offense lol

Edited by SweetScience