The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

M4L, I think you need to start an AC vs OR thread cause this ain't it. Page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page, and then more pages.

Ok, will the starting QB play? I understand he's injured. Also rumor has it that a couple of key players quit. True or false?

M4L, I think you need to start an AC vs OR thread cause this ain't it. Page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page after page, and then more pages.

Even though I am involved in all this, I couldn't agree more. If we could remove one itty bitty, miniscule, insignificant part of the equation, all would be good. Tomorrow I will praise Tee and start commenting on the game. Tonight is what it is. All these years, I've only had a dispute with one other poster (for a couple of hours then all was all good). Anyone recognize the common denominator in all this ugliness?

Edited by OR nole

Ok, will the starting QB play? I understand he's injured. Also rumor has it that a couple of key players quit. True or false?

Starting QB practiced today and the rumor of one key player quiting was aparrently either false or a lapse of judgment in the heat of something because he too was at practice, not sure if QB will play or if he will get held out to be safe, but everything seems to be smoothing out in Mav country, if we can get through this week with nothin crazy maybe we can be alright goin forward

Even though I am involved in all this, I couldn't agree more. If we could remove one itty bitty, miniscule, insignificant part of the equation, all would be good. Tomorrow I will praise Tee and start commenting on the game. Tonight is what it is. All these years, I've only had a dispute with one other poster (for a couple of hours then is was all good). Anyone recognize the common denominator in all this ugliness?

It's all good Nole. Lets all make a pact just to ignore him at all costs from now on. Back to the game....AC & OR

It's all good Nole. Lets all make a pact just to ignore him at all costs from now on. Back to the game....AC & OR

Thou shalt not respond to evil by wayeth of the keyboard. And all the true faithful believers in the Wildcat Nation said AMEN......................................Peace out!

And nothing but respect to the Mavs.

Edited by OR nole