The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

So, how are y'all feeling? Feeling confident about this game or nah?

I'm not confident. I really don't know what to expect because y'all seem to be peaking and we've lost our rhythm a little with the loss of our QB and some just flat out unavoidable situations. I wish we had a little more time to prepare. I think Gillum will have us as ready as possible though.

I'm not confident. I really don't know what to expect because y'all seem to be peaking and we've lost our rhythm a little with the loss of our QB and some just flat out unavoidable situations. I wish we had a little more time to prepare. I think Gillum will have us as ready as possible though.

I understand, TJ. To be honest with you I am kind of worried it being @ AC. I know how tough y'all generally play us. Heck, I get nervous when we play Karns, let alone a good team like AC!

Ha, don't focus too much on him or that's when the run game will hurt you :P

Oh trust me I know, one of the biggest mistakes teams make in these big games is trying to "shut down" players instead of just playing solid D, hopefully AC will have a good plan for that because OR has a size and speed advantage there, going to take good play and execution with a strong front to neutralize that

Oh trust me I know, one of the biggest mistakes teams make in these big games is trying to "shut down" players instead of just playing solid D, hopefully AC will have a good plan for that because OR has a size and speed advantage there, going to take good play and execution with a strong front to neutralize that

Y'all have played solid D for most of the year with the excpetion of the Catholic game. I won't be shocked if this is a low scoring game.