The Ridge @ Anderson County (Thursday Night 30th)

SweetScience

Lol sooooo, is Smith going to play? This may have been asked already. Sorry if it has. What is your gut feeling there? And will he even be up to game speed after being out like he has if he does end up playing? Something to consider.

Practiced today, but I dont know if he will play or not, but looking better everyday, thats worth another 6 right lol

Lol sooooo, is Smith going to play? This may have been asked already. Sorry if it has. What is your gut feeling there? And will he even be up to game speed after being out like he has if he does end up playing? Something to consider.

I'm guessing here but I'll say he plays. I don't know if he'll start but he really runs that option well at times. He can scoot in his own right

The lil I watched at practice wasnt good.Gaddis was hot and looked like he was really on the Special Teams.Heard him talking about how big xp in Central game was when they went to state.But as a Wildcat Im most worried about our 2 best vs theirs.I look at it like this.Fox and Johnson touch the ball around 40 or more times a game.Our two best might touch it 10 times if we are lucky.Darel and Tee.I love TJ and others but to win big games like this you have to ride your best players.If Fox and Johnson only got 10 touches between them Oak Ridge would win by 30 plus.I know we have more overall talent but thats not all that matters.I remember having Powell beat until their coach got smart and rode D.Mobley to the win.They lined up in goaline and just let him take over.Cant wait and these games are what makes high school football so great.I see no way in which Oak Ridge runs away from the mavs.This will be a fight until the last play.GO CATS.RWR

he shouldn't if they care about his well being...there is life after high school football. ...

AC has a s

I actually agree with you. Hopefully the AC staff is smart enough not to play him if he hasn't been medically been cleared. Surely they are smarter than that.

they have a first string lineman out with a broken legg and #1 played db too plus heard there best receiver hung up the pads he also played both ways good kid they will miss him..AC having no depth at all positions is there down fall plus no passing game with the current situation is setting up to be a blow out IMO...with OR run defense and the fact there is no pass threat there too one sided .Johnson can feal the QB position no problem but if they did have to pass who will he be throwing too ..35 to 7 AC scores late